Did you have any accidents when you learning how to drive?

Was it scary for you?

• Yes
  • No
  • Almost killed a pedestrian

Most Helpful Girl

• I did. When I had freshly received my permit a lady rear-ended me. No one was hurt but it was still a little scary.

Most Helpful Guy

• I learned the "pull half the way out of the parking space before you start to turn" thing because I hit someone's parked car.

What Girls Said 2

• no but after i learned how i totaled my car

• No but I was almost killed by a new driver.

What Guys Said 3

• I liked to ride motorcycle before.
    I did not notice car space while I turned to drive a car at first time. I always ignored there is a seat beside me so I always sideswpied cars, It was lucky those cars were in stop and nobody was in it.
    But finally I sideswpied a car on the road and I think no pain that made it more seriously.
    And I felt I can't feel speed in the car that make me drive fast easily.

• Well, while I was learning how to drive I was always driving with my instructor and of course there were a few times where I almost collided with another car. But that's what instructor is there for, to stop you before anything happens. However I did had a little "accident" after getting my license. I didn't calculate distance between a parked car and touched it's side mirror with mine :D Nothing got broken, however the bump sound scared me.

• No I'd say no