Do you believe in love at first sight?

• yes
  • no
  • Only lust at first sight

Most Helpful Girl

• Lust, not love

What Guys Said 12

• "Only lust at first sight", or physical attraction or infatuation at first sight.

Love is just hormones and chemicals in our brains and bodies causing all of those desires to mate and procreate. Eventually it fades, though for some peopl that manage to work things out and are totally loyal to each other and are able to compromise and resolve their relationship's conflucts and issues will have success in a ling lasting relationship. Other times and I think it's becoming more and more common that it's all over after a few weeks, months or years.

• I do believe love can strike a person with just a glance. Love can sneak up upon you and cast its net over and through you before you even realize you’ve been snared in its web. The grandest of moments in a person’s life is when they fully realize they’ve been so entrapped by the one their heart desires. It is one of the greatest feelings in the world. It doesn’t always happen, but there is always the hope we’d all experience such at least once in our lifetime.

• Attraction yes, love no, that comes with time.

• Lust. I've experienced it twice. We were like a drug to each other. When we saw each other very first time, it was like a thunderbolt. We both immediately knew it.

• no you better walk pass me again

• 0|0
  • I don't believe in love at all.

• I wouldn't call that love is more like lust or something

• yes, i do. and i also believe in dissapointment at first sight

• I've experienced lust a first sight. Love needs time to develop and grow.

• No No No No... Love is lie...

• Yes I do because I've experienced it. If I haven't I would have totally say no but it happened to me

What Girls Said 1

• nope, but I do believe that sometimes you can glance at someone and know, "I am gonna marry her." (or him if it's the girl)

But that's very rare and I believe it happens to only special people.
    But no love though, just that feeling of sureness