Why do black boys have the same hair as black girls?

You know how some white people have curly hair and some have straight? Why do black boys hair copy black girls curly hair, m

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you slow? ._.

lol. No just confused about you guyses hair

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• This has nothing to do with who's black or white. There is no such thing. Humans are human. Different people of different nationalities end up with different physical traits. Not all girls have kinky short dry hair. There are plenty of girls who's hair came out straight, long and moister with natural oils. My little cousin for an example has very long hair that passes her thigh, she is only 9 years old. My late mother had long straight hair as well with mixed textures. My aunt who is my mom's biological sister also has straight brown hair, not kinky and is oily, yet she looks Asian and is light skinned. But they both share the same mother and father biologically. But of course would be considered 'black' according to society. Its a bunch of ignorance. All of this is based on genetics. There is so-called white women who has kinky curly and dry hair too as well as short. And they don't even have to be mixed ethnically either. Plus males don't look the same as far as hair. This has to do with the proteins made from their DNA. Something that they lack that other nationalities of people have.

• Anon. This is a really sad trolling attempt. You can do better.

He probably can not..

But I have met him... his name is Harold, he likes stilts and unicycles, and he does not like it when people point out his height or skin condition. But he doesn't mind if people stare at him so long as he is showing off his stilts/unicycle skills... which, I think, is why he took up those hobbies (so that it would hurt less when people stare at him, he can just rationalize that people are looking because of his mad skills and not because he is different)

@fenixx0083 LMFAO sounds like a cool guy!

• As in kinky, dry and tough? Yes but it all depends on are individual genetic makeup. But at the end of the day we are all black.

So the dreads that the guys wear. Are some born with it or do they have to do it like that

• people of the same ethnic group have similar features. you sound silly. like why are white boys copying white girls by having the same skin color? see how dumb that sounded

• http://imgur.com/EM64BY5 sometimes just one gif can sum it all up for you, what words can not express.

• Some people should not be allowed anywhere near the internet...

• You have got to be kidding me -_-

• Is this really a question? -_-

• Are you serious? What kind of question is that? We all have different hair types. They can't control the way their hair grows, and to tell you the truth their hair are naturally kinky. What do you want them to do? Shave their hairs to the point that they are bold?
    I can see why you are anonymous.

• It's about genetics. I believe you may be familiar with punnett grids from biology? If not, look it up. It's all about the genes.
    When you have curly hair your hair sacks have a flat opening, whereas if you have straight hair, your hair sacks will have round openings. What kind of openings you have depends on your genetics. And this is where punnett grids come into play. It has nothing to do with people copying each other

• ? Black people have a different kind of hair. Well, It's the same as other ethnicies but it curls naturally. White people are basically mutations of black people, so just like blue eyes it's kind of a defect.

• are you talking about how they choose to style their hair?

• Copy?
    Originally Black people have kinky, thick, and curly hair. No one is copying anybody XD

• Wtf everybody has different textures hair race has nothing to do it. Obviously black hair is curly so there are different types of curly. It's like saying Asian guys hair is straight like Asian girls. Or desi guys have straight hair like desi girls. Come on dude it's stupid. I know black dudes with long wavy hair vs curly hair vs coarse hair.

• Seriously? They have curly hair, no one is copying anyone. Im white and have curly hair and I am not copying anyone either. We are born with the hair type we are born with.

• dumb question

What Guys Said 2

• ... Black people have different textured hair too and different styles to go along with different textures..

You know.. Just like everyone else on the planet.

• I have a tough time telling the difference between black boys and girls. I avoid them all.