I order a pizza and I am fat? Should I throw it away?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just eat a little bit of it and put the rest away for tomorrow, no need to waste food and money like that -_-.

Most Helpful Girl

• Apple it's okay to indulge sometimes! Just because a person is bigger, does not mean they can never treat themselves once in a while!

What I would do is have a couple slices and then save the rest for later. Freeze it if need be. You can also pair it with a salad to make it a more balanced meal.

As long as you are not eating pizza everyday, then you are good!

What Guys Said 31

• You already paid for it. Do whatever you want to do with it, regardless. If you don't want to eat it you can always give it to a homeless starving person or something, or someone that is hungry, sick or poor. Still better than just simply tossing it in the garbage.

• Heck no call up a few girlfriends and have some fun

• Eat it and then pay for it in exercise later.

• No, eat it not to spend money for nothing. Just avoid eating it frequently in the future and remember to exercise daily.

• Why are you judging yourself? Society does enough of that for us. At 17 I weighed in at 345lbs Size 44 waist. My arms were bigger than most heads. People joked and laughed at my expense and I hated it. Then I learnt to accept myself and when I could do that I finally could make healthy choices. So what you're fat, so what you are going to eat a pizza. The only person's acceptance you need is your own.

• Don't throw keep it you can eat later!.. Or post on Facebook extra pizza cannot finish it help and see neighbors breaking into your house for pizza

• You can eat it Apple but you need to stay away from candy and work out.
    As long as you only have them as a meal, and of course not every day, it's okay. But working out makes you burn those calories and that's essential :D

• us skinny people will take it

• dude don't waste pizza. i eat pizza all the time and i'm in great shape. you just don't know how to manage your diet.

• you never throw pizza away have you lost the plot my friend.

• Lmao at people who can't fit pizza in diet, I can kill three pizzas and still manage em to fit in lighrwieghts

• Can I see a photo of you? You might be less fat than you feel, your highness... 🙁
    lol I'm must be the only one calling "QUEEN APPLE OF GAG! 🍎 👑" that, aren't I? 😆

• Lol well at least you're aware of it

That pizza probably has the total carbs you should have in 2 days. So its a lot

If you wanna eat a whole pizza. Fast for 16 hours and eat for 8. Then it won't matter :)

• Eat small portions.

Then order dandelion root supplements and chlorophyll supplements off amazon. Then start getting a good 35 exercise session 3-4 times a week.

• We all have to eat apple... Just don't eat the entire pie and you should be alright.

• Give it to the homeless guy standing outside Walmart.

• Don't throw it away that's wasting food. Just don't eat too much.

• The question is.. why did you order it if you now consider throwing it away? Eat it. You paid for it.

• Kindaa waste. Eat it but then exercise. Jumping jacks, sit ups run the block and burn off the calories and start practicing a better diet

• Eat it, you paid for it

• The best way to get rid of it is in your mouth

• Yes you fatty

Jk, eat it then stop ordering pizza if you're aware of your chub

• I always pictured you really really hot

• Then workout!

• Invite yo Asian boi over and we can share and maybe.. maybe... 😳👙😳

• What kind of pizza and toppings?

• no, eat it.

• Whaaaaat? Noo eat it!

• Eat it

• After you eat the pizza , now you asking us if to throw it away, lol

• More from Guys
    1

What Girls Said 20

• Money would just go Down the Drain then, @apple24.
    Enjoy each Piece in Peace and if Need be, Start your Diet Fresh from the Top, on Monday.
    Good luck. xx

• Why would you order it in the first place if you were just gonna throw it away?
    https://m.popkey.co/fa0353/Ao6Vw.gif
    media.giphy.com/media/3i6DOlnSWxPgY/giphy.gif

• Don't you dare throw away that pizza.
    Please give that to someone in need... someone who needs to gain at least ten more pounds aka me

• Eat the damn pizza... you paid for it!

• haha I was sure it was you Apple even before opening the question!

• Don't waste money, just after letting the pizza sit just go out for a long walk/run.

• Invite friends over and have a movie night

• I am eating pizza as I am typing this

• Ummm, no. You may as well eat it. You bought it, so it would be a waste if you didn't eat it.

• Don't waste food yo. Give it to the homeless guy.

• just eat it

• Don't waste food, either give it away to someone hungry or enjoy your pizza.

• Why throw a good pizza a way.

• It'll be a waste of pizza.. o. o

• Just eat the pizza

• Give it to me, the next apple queen

• The key is to cut down fast food to once a week and make homemade meals.

• Eat 2 slices then give it away Lmao

• Give it to me

• How funny, I'm eating pizza at the moment