When you have to exit down an aisle in front of others, which body part do you give?

• Crotch
  • Butt

Most Helpful Guy

• Crotch, feel like it's a bit nicer to see than my butt in someone's face

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• I'm not surprised to see most guys choosing butt.. girls I guess crotch allows more room. For us guys, all you have to do is squish your junk against someone (I've done arm, butt, elbow, boob, head.. you name it!! haha). I guess it happens and people don't trip, its kind of that funny moment when two strangers know what just happened, awkward silence, then let it pass and file away as one of those "private" moments that happens all the time in life! :) Now, I once had a pretty big erection in an elevator (late teens, early 20's when your penis just would go erect throughout the day for God only knows why lol) and a lady backed into it with her butt and arm.. she couldn't hide a big look of surprise.. I pretended not to notice but she literally mouthed "OMG" to her self with big eyes and mouth open. Funny how I can never for get that.

• Depends on the situation, could be either.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnmEo_gSIOY

exactly where the question came from

lol, that's awesome. I LOVE that movie!!

• Females get the crotch, males get the butt. If it's a mixture they all get the crotch.

And they fucking love it.

• They can have my whole SHINY METAL ASS.

• It would depend on the angle we were situated.

• Side of or back of my ass if I can help it.

• If i wasn't mildly worried about looking stupid or getting kicked out I could cartwheel or hand walk past and then they can have the middle of my torso or back!
    I wouldn't i'm too lazy but i could!

• i try to stick my butt in there face, but sometimes if im already turned that way, i godda do the crotch.

• I am slim I can go sideways

• Shoulder.

• Smell it baby.

• Usually butt

• I give them the D

• If there is an attractive female I have to pass, sorry but you are getting crotch

• Butt

• My ass in someones face is less likely to result in a sexual harassment charge against me.

What Girls Said 4

• Both, although I prefer giving people my butt so I don't have to make awkward eye contact, especially if it's a guy!
    I usually give my crotch to females though, I've just realised.. lmao

• I'm super small so I don't really bump into things when I move, even in super tight spaces. Is that weird?

• I'll usually give them my butt

• In between usually. Like butt with my body facing sideways so I can see 'em