Do you reject any man who isn't a 10/10 male model?

• Yes
  • No
  • See results

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure. Because it's far more important to me that he be pretty, as opposed to a decent human being who will treat me with respect.
    NOT.
    I'd much prefer Quasimodo, because that little dude was deep and passionate. I prefer a man with depth and substance. I don't care what he looks like.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 10

• I'm actually more likely to reject a super attractive guy because wtf would he want with me? It's probably a cruel prank lol

No, he doesn't have to be hot

• most likely reject them the most... perfect example in a nightclub the other weekend, four guys, complete geeky guy dressed as harry potter, next, emo type dressed like a prisoner, third dressed Spanish pirate, fourth typical stereotype chiselled face toned body dressed in tarzan like attire. to me he was the least attractive because he knew, my attraction to them is in the above order, the prisoner guy couldnt quite believe my opinion which i thought was quite interesting.. xx

• lol. How many men on earth would that leave realistically? lol Ofcourse i dont reject guys who aren't 10/10 .

• Oh of course, that's why GaG gets so many posts about "how did this ugly guy get this hot girl!"

• Said yes because this question is retarded lol

• Lol no

• no i don't tend to go for what is considered to be perfect by others

• No..

• No I wouldn't if he was not 10/10. Personality is all that matters to me

• Sure. My life is really just filling time waiting for Mariano di Vaio to call me.

What Guys Said 3

• For the girls that do this, I think it comes down to the fact that women are more self conscious of their looks and others looks than some men are. Men that look like manatees will approach a knock out and men that look like Tim Tebow will be the ones who will sit in the corner acting shy. So what I think happens is this, a guy who look like John legend will talk to a girl thinking he's like a 6 at best and the super looks conscious girl will assume he's trying to pull a fast one on her. So she turns him down, also women do not like conflict and will not be with a man that their friends and family keep talking about the mans looks and other amazing attributes.

• I do. As a male model for Armani myself, I only date male models.

Obviously not. That's such a superficial way of thinking

• yess