Why doesn't anybody wanna talk to me or be friends with me anymore?

I feel soo lonely i have been for years now everyone has stopped communicating with me and hanging out with me and visiting me and so on I don't know how it happened my friends barley talk to me I've tried talking and they don't respond they ignore me when I post anything and on top of that my health and heart condition isn't getting any better the doctors and hospitals are a fucking joke they don't take my health seriously my dad is always on the computer all night and all day and fucking sleeps the day away my mom goes off to her friends house and doesn't come back for days this town is a fucking joke and it's filled with drug addics and alcoholics including my apartment building I don't know what to do anymore should I just fucking end it all?

What Girls Said 1

• Negative energy. Change your perspective get new friends. Meet new people go to events and smile and just be positive. Postive energy attracts people from miles away. You're in a toxic environment remove yourself from it.

What Guys Said 2

• Now... Your turn. Your purpose.. What is it? Found it yet? Your goal? What have you achieved? Are happy today? Why not? Get off your fucking electronic and make difference for yourself. You might have talent laying dormant that land you money, save lives, or mean much to corporate business. Your purpose is not to figure why this stuff is happening to you, your purpose is be the better you. No body can't do that but you. I don't care if your friends, parents, and dog ran away from you. It's up to you to do what takes to take care you. Your happiness is lost cause your expectation of reality. People do t want to bothered with you cause your not concerned with them. All this can be resolved by being a better you with out all that 3rd party help. After you know yourself, goals, and sub stain happiness then you'll see who is meant to be in your life.

• Forget about everyone else and just focus on yourself. Improve yourself and good things will eventually happen.