If you were an alien visiting Earth and you lived here long enough to experience human life, what would you say about it?

I would say "Interesting, but I can't wait to go back home."

Most Helpful Guy

• Intersting question. Me? I would feel really fucking depressed, sad, upset, unhappy and very very fucking disappointed as I realize how much potential humanity really really had if only they were more tolerant of each others differences and had been more willing to put aside any and all of their egos and selfish intetests as well as being much more loyal and honest and transparent throughout with each other. But they never could be really be united, not completely ever united. At least not until there is a common and great external antagonistic force that would make them realize it and reconsider their priorities and all of the various prejudices and discriminations, and hatreds and grudges that they always had for each other. And now they've seriously compromised the integrity of their own planet's resources and ecosystem and jeopardized the welfare of everyone and everything's future on their very planet.

I'd make note of it and report back to my superiors on my planet. I'd tell them, we'll have to standby and wait it out and let them figure it all out and either fail repeatedly and either eventually realize what they had done wrong and learn. And if they never learn, and if for any reason they finally possess the means and resources to travel to other planets and colonize them, then we can NOT allow them to ever reach our planet in any possible way as they would only violate our planet's sanctity with their corruption and impurity. We may have no choice but to consider and implement the least desirable outcome and solution should they ever locate our planet and possibly invade us and steal resources from our planet.

Most Helpful Girl

• These humans! They like to fight a lot, but they're amazing!

What Guys Said 19

• I would send a message back, and say "DON'T GO THERE!! THEY ARE NUTS!!!"

• ET phone home!

• How in the world did they even get this far with out killing each other off and becoming extinct by now

• I'd probably eat Hillary Clinton and kill all the ISIS remembers and then explore all the natural parts of the earth.

• Why would a species that's so advanced want to experience human life any more than any other animal? Given that our universe is billions of years old, there could be super intelligences millions or even billions of years more advanced than us. As far as intelligence goes, they may not think we are much of a step above chimpanzees. I doubt many of them would want to walk among us any more than we want to experience the life of orangutans.

Ignoring all of that, I would probably think humans were violent and primitive who fight over negligible differences that don't even matter when compared to the scope of the universe.
    https://youtu.be/wupToqz1e2g

• Why do they think I want to probe there ass

• Interesting wildlife, great views but mostly horrible people.

• I would say, why don't the different groups just all separate into the different states if they can't/don't want to get along with each other.

• "Don't come back until the humans are gone"

• If I was alien and could travel to different planets why the he'll would I care I would just go to whatever planet I like and if looked bad avoid it

• These motherfuckers are crazy, they poison themselves casually on social events with alcohol just because its fun.

• Not much to do, these idiotic humans are going to abolish homo sapiens in a few thousand years

Sit back, sip on some alien coffee, watch the fireworks n wait for the planet to be ours

• I dont think he will stay thay long after he's first day

• I would take a look around and say NOPEE than leave, I would leave the earthlings alone and invade Jupiter : )

• You invented Pizza, French Fries, BBQ, and books, you guys kick ass

• It's messed up !

• Fucking love Pringles mate.

• "yep... yep.. definitely destroying their society, hopefully they'll get it right next time"

What Girls Said 6

• I would say "wtf are they doing with their planet "

• <:) woow, what interesting creatures...*fires nuke.*

• Ha this question reminds me of that David Bowie movie "The man who fell to earth" I don't know what I'd say. I would however try to hop around to different countries and interact with varies cultures and generations as much as possible though.

• I think they would think the world full of great highly intelligent and motivated people. Except for the lazy bastards who spend all day in Girls and Guys asking moronic questions about willie's, tits, bums, burst condoms or whither a girl should buy new batteriesfor her 9" dildo she got for Christmas or go find a boy friend.

• Humans are way too destructive and crazy.

• I would say "No thanks !"

Triss, seriously alien cock is the only kind of action you'll see with that fucking horse face of yours.

That's even sadder, is this the first thing you do in the morning when you get up?

@SachaXIII you poor thing ! I'm so sorry about you. Your brain is so microscopic