What would you think if a girl wanted to be pregnant when she turns 19 ?

I want to be married by 18 me and my boyfriend have already talked about that... he's older and plus we both want a kid

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is up to you and your boyfriend, but I might consider waiting until you guys can support the kid properly. If you both want it though then its really up to you guys. Just make sure you guys are going to stay committed to each other

Most Helpful Girl

• My mom got pregnant with me at 19 and had me at 20, and I ended up growing up believing I ruined her life (still feel that way). Just for the love of god make sure you have the means to raise the child in a financially, mentally, and emotionally stable home before you have him or her. I don't personally recommend what you're planning, but it's your life

What Guys Said 7

• That's okay. Just make sure you really want to stay with that guy and he is serious about staying with you.

• boooiiiii what the fuck kinda drugs are u on? will u have the money for it? House, clothes, food, job? i dont think so.

• I would think you that you are wasting your youth and will live to regret it in several years after the financial troubles and your "husband's" cheating will destroy your dream...

If he cheats I will be a single mom I'm doing it already but I didn't give birth she's my niece so I think I'm set

• Deal breaker. Must be married and established in a career to be stable enough to handle the expenses and responsibilities of a child.

• i'd think she's a loser with nothing else going on in her life

Well I'm already raising my niece while my sister is out drink with friends so

• I would think that she was raised by a single mother.

I have for about 4 months and that's all

• I think you are a idot go to college have some fun get a good job then have a kid at like 24

What Girls Said 2

• At 19 your still a kid trying to figure out what you really want to do with your life. You shouldn't be to focused on a kid unless you know for a fact that you can pay all the things that come along with a child. A child is a huge responsibility to take on, it takes a lot of talking before you know that you are really ready to take it on.

Trust me I'm raisning my niece while my sister is out drinking with friends and I'm only 16 right now and I'm already raising one and paying for her things

• Well, if those are your future plans, who am I to judge. 😊