Is America doomed?

How did we end up with these two complete psychopaths?Is America doomed?

0|0
2|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Simple: only crazy people can survive in modern American politics. The way our political system works is that only the most crafty, dishonest, and deceitful people can make it. All of the nice people trying to make a difference get weeded out somewhere in the election cycle.
    Enter my uncle, Mayor of his town in Massachusetts. One day when we were sitting around the table venting about our frustrations with the way our local government worked, he decided to enter politics. First he just raised support for people he liked, but eventually he decided to run for mayor, which he did so successfully. When he entered office things changed drastically though, he was attacked from all sides by people who didn't like the changes he was making. People who were making 70k a year as a part time janitor at the community center suddenly found their jobs being threatened, and people who were on the local payroll that did absolutely nothing of value started to emerge from the woodwork and attack him. He had his house vandalized multiple times, he was punched by a protestor at a speech, a brick was thrown in the window of his car, and every time he gave a speech there were people protesting him. No matter what he did someone in the government wasn't happy (although the people in the town didn't seem to care or were happy with what he was doing, unless they were connected to the angry people in some way). He told me himself that it didn't matter what the people thought in his job, it mattered what all the people in the government thought. All of the high level officials, were the ones giving him the problems. My uncle was just one man, he had hundreds of people harassing him with everything he did and he couldnt deal with it. People he never met in his life suddenly became bitter enemies overnight because they decided they didn't like something he was doing. That is in essence what modern politics are, my uncle is a great guy, I love him to death. He couldnt make it in US politics, he couldnt handle the constant verbal abuse, the physical violence, the craziness, he is a normal guy that isn't used to that kind of stuff and so he chose not to run again when his term expired. These two idiots are what happens when you have a system like what we have, where either way you are harassed. The harassing party is always going to do more damage than the supporters. My uncle had the support of many people in the local government and in the town, but a small vocal minority made his life hell

0|1
    1|0
    • 3mo

The only people that can put up with people constantly harassing you are pure idiots, and these two go about it different ways. Trump is a loud idiot who is obnoxious about it, and Clinton is an idiot who lies and cheats her way out of things. Personally I'm voting for Trump, at least you know in what ways he is an idiot, he is very vocal so what you see is what you get. Clinton hides everything and is incredibly prone to lying about things, you dont know what you are getting with that one, and she is bought out by big companies anyway unlike Trump who is mostly self funded.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Sometimes things don't go as we want.
    Sure, they aren't the best candidates, especially Hillary, but just deal with it, there's no other thing we can do.
    I just hate how people are like "it's the end of the world", like dude, you're still in a much better state than 90% of the other countries xD

0|1
    2|0
  • If Hillary is elected, the USA is doomed.
    If Trump is elected, he is capable of restoring the USA. He will have to arrest all the traitors and begin an ideological purge of libtards in every area of society.
    It has taken 60 years for the leftists to rot the USA from the inside. It might take almost as long to restore the soul of the USA.

0|1
    1|0
  • America is a freak show that's why
    Guns for 18 year olds
    Food quality is shit
    Capitalism at its finest
    Conspiracy theories left and right
    Shit healthcare
    Expensive education
    Bankers run the country
    Bankers screw the people and they get bailed out

Did you really expect anything better than these 2

1|1
    1|1
  • You reall wanna know why? Cuz its a shitty as job. No one wants it. You go in with all these ideas and changes you wanna make and only 1/4 of them happened because other shit goes on and politics dictate whag you can and cannot do. It sucks. Hence why our current situation sucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • https://pics.onsizzle.com/Facebook-679a08.png
    The next four years will be very interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • We're only doomed if Hillary wins.

0|2
    1|1
    • 3mo

Trump will hurl the country into the worst economic and security disaster. You people are delusional.

• America has been doomed forever.

0|0
    1|0
  • Not with that attitude. Look at the RESULTS of the work of both of these individuals-after looking at the RESULT of their works, decide which one produces better results.

0|0
    1|0
  • No i think the places that the US bombed the shit out of are somewhat doomed, you guys are doing fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • We will survive. It will take more than cancer to kill America

https://youtu.be/C7Tr-xs3r50

0|0
    0|0
  • We are porked :(

0|0
    0|0
  • That's what happens when you keep voting for the lesser of the two evils instead of the non-evil third parties.

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• Hey man, im movin so~ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

0|0
    1|0