What would a child look like if these are the parents?

Sometimes I get fascinated with genetics. Ok, this is base on both my friend and her fiance. Both are them are from different genetic features. How would a child from them come out looking like?

Her fiance looks like these types of men... someone like this:
He's American but of Irish ancestors, 6'3 in height, wavy redheaded and beard, as white as milk and greenish/grey eyes.
What would a child look like if these are the parents?
My friend has indigenous features: straight black hair, 5'4 in height, dark olive skin color and dark brown eyes. She would look like this type of woman.

The guy always liked exotic, dark hair/eyes girls like her and she likes his white milky skin and red hair.

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg I saw a couple at work today just like these two. They had two kids and they were both light skinned and looked like light indians with lighter brown hair.

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Thank you for sharing this and it sounds accurate. It's a very interesting combination.

• 3mo

Yeah, they were a good looking couple.

• 3mo

overall it comes down to dominant and recessive genes. you'd have to make a punnet square to see what is likely to happen (barring there are no mutations)

What Guys Said 4

• When I was a kid I had neighbors where he was Indian and she was a blonde white woman, and the kids pretty much looked like him.

1|0
    0|0
  • there's sites that could do that for you

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Which one would be a good site? I'm curious about that strange combination.

• 3mo

sadly I don't remember any names but try typing make my baby or something like that

• 3mo

True. Sites do that now. Asker, this is how their future baby would look like:
      www.babypicturemaker.com/.../

As an Latina woman myself, I also tried to do my mixture with that guy in the picture and I was impressed that I'm a carrier for the recessive gene:
      www.babypicturemaker.com/.../

• Magneto with a tan.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably sort of like an Indian kid

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

yeah I guess. She has more of the dominant features. Though I'm sure there has to be one thing the child would get from the guy, maybe the tall height.

What Girls Said 1

• The girl has the dominant features (minus straight hair, that's recessive), so the kid would most probably look Indian with straight hair (if the guy has straight hair as well).

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Noo
      both will looks like biscuite swag :D :P

• Show All
    • 3mo

@asker
      Then the kid has a higher chance to have wavy hair, but it's still possible to have straight hair. And the likelyhood to have freckles is very small.
      @Decentguy
      *sparkles* 😎

• 3mo

hahaha