What would a child look like if these are the parents?

Sometimes I get fascinated with genetics. Ok, this is base on both my friend and her fiance. Both are them are from different genetic features. How would a child from them come out looking like?

Her fiance looks like these types of men... someone like this:
He's American but of Irish ancestors, 6'3 in height, wavy redheaded and beard, as white as milk and greenish/grey eyes.
My friend has indigenous features: straight black hair, 5'4 in height, dark olive skin color and dark brown eyes. She would look like this type of woman.

The guy always liked exotic, dark hair/eyes girls like her and she likes his white milky skin and red hair.

Most Helpful Girl

• Omg I saw a couple at work today just like these two. They had two kids and they were both light skinned and looked like light indians with lighter brown hair.

Thank you for sharing this and it sounds accurate. It's a very interesting combination.

Yeah, they were a good looking couple.

overall it comes down to dominant and recessive genes. you'd have to make a punnet square to see what is likely to happen (barring there are no mutations)

What Guys Said 4

• When I was a kid I had neighbors where he was Indian and she was a blonde white woman, and the kids pretty much looked like him.

• there's sites that could do that for you

Which one would be a good site? I'm curious about that strange combination.

sadly I don't remember any names but try typing make my baby or something like that

True. Sites do that now. Asker, this is how their future baby would look like:
      www.babypicturemaker.com/.../

As an Latina woman myself, I also tried to do my mixture with that guy in the picture and I was impressed that I'm a carrier for the recessive gene:
      www.babypicturemaker.com/.../

• Magneto with a tan.

• Probably sort of like an Indian kid

yeah I guess. She has more of the dominant features. Though I'm sure there has to be one thing the child would get from the guy, maybe the tall height.

What Girls Said 1

• The girl has the dominant features (minus straight hair, that's recessive), so the kid would most probably look Indian with straight hair (if the guy has straight hair as well).

Noo
      both will looks like biscuite swag :D :P

@asker
      Then the kid has a higher chance to have wavy hair, but it's still possible to have straight hair. And the likelyhood to have freckles is very small.
      @Decentguy
      *sparkles* 😎

hahaha