What do you think Turkish people?

What do you think Turkish people and Turkey?

0|0
7|16

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know much about Turkey and haven't met many people from there but I think people are people - from earth lol; so I don't think anyone could answer this accurately, they would be just generalizing everyone in the one country. Once you understand certain things (cultural differences, linguistic barriers and so on), you will find that there is pretty much every kind of person in every part of the world. I'd rather see you as a unique individual rather than just "Turkish". We drew those map borders and came up with the flags ourselves but at the end of the day we're one species living on the exact same rock.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not sure what to think. On here, they hit on me in very creepy way. In real life, they shoot down my countries planes. Actually, now that I think about it, I know exactly what to think.

3|6
    1|0
    • 3mo

but we were right.
      -

• Show All
    • 3mo

really? u have natural resources? :D boron mines in Turkey %72. Boron mine the fuel of the future, and we have many mines :IRON, CHROME, COPPER AND MANGANESE, SULPHUR, WOLFRAM, LEAD, ZİNC MERCURY PHOSPHATE POTASH, URANİUM MARBLE, COAL, THORİUM...
      russia also doesn't grow any plant. Turkey # 8 global fire power and we only use our own military technology. İf without us you starve.

• 3mo

@İşteBen You're funny we don't even need you! We literally import nothing from you. We have way more natural resources then you. Much more. Just think about it, we are so much bigger. We have gas. We don't want or need Turkey. We never will. We can grow more then you do by the way just look at wikipedia.

What Guys Said 15

• Wow an original Turkish question!

1|0
    0|1
  • Insecure as fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Greece and the Greek people. I'm not a fan of Turkey in the slightest.

1|0
    0|1
  • I think they need to stop posting questions like this.

0|0
    0|2
  • i like turkish people. but i prefer turkey burger.

0|1
    0|2
  • suleiman?

0|0
    0|1
  • I think they ask too many questions about what people think of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Turkish people are great :) and this is the most asked question here so dont be surprised when you read opinions :)

0|0
    0|1
  • I think they come here and ask what we think about turkey too much.

No one in america cares about turkey. Most americans probably can't even find turkey on a map.

0|0
    0|1
  • That they are evil barbarians and tyrants to both themselves and others for much of their history and now as well.

0|0
    0|2
  • They are so smart. I think Turkish people seems to govern the whole world again as they did before.

0|1
    0|1
  • i think theyre turkish

0|0
    0|1
  • I'd fuck them.

0|1
    0|1

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 6

• Narcissistic as fuck.. probably to compensate for being incredibly insecure.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get tired of their questions on here, asking what people think about them and their country. o_o

0|0
    0|0
  • They seem like nice people. Their country is also beautiful, sometimes the guys can come off creepy sadly, but the girls are usually sweet :D

0|0
    0|0
  • One of my teachers is Turkish

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they're our main topic of conversation on GAG.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish they stop asking this question... again and again again and again :/

1|1
    0|1
    • 3mo

its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying 😒😒😒

• Show All
    • 3mo

yeah but like who the hell are turkish people? like why should we care about them so much? theyre people just like anyone else

• 3mo

Sweetie just search on this site and you'll find tones of these questions asked by your fellow countrymen/women