I bet I can guess everything about you just by looking at your profile picture?

Post a comment and tell you about yourself. (You must have a profile pic, or it won't work)

Most Helpful Girl

• go ahead
    but I usually have curly hair
    anw I think you re an old user who already knows a little about most of us

• Your a Libra, You like travelling, Your greek, You like cinemas, You like eating out, You like japanese/korean guys , You collect items from around the world, You like sightseeing, You like comedys and Soap operas, You live in a apartment flat with your boyfriend but he doesn't live there full time, You like Museums and the Ancient world, You like History and painting,

• I don't know a lot of Mediterranean looking women like Asian men for some reason,

Most Helpful Guy

• No you can't... Is this the same guy that thought he could guess people's zodiac sign? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• You was born near June, Your of some ambigious black/latino race brazillian or puerto rican, You like swimming, You love socialising, You like playing games with women, You have a cheerful sense of humour, You hate uptight and boring people, You can be fake sometimes, You like action films, You like japanese anime,

• Correct on:
      June
      Race
      I like playing games with women
      I am very cheerful with my humour ๐Ÿ‘
      I do hate uptite boring people
      I love action films
      I love japanese anime

Incorrect or whatever on:
      Swimming is meh
      I don't know, maybe i am fake sometimes. I don't know

In conclusion... You are a fu@#ing stalker ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

• Clairvoyance...

What Girls Said 23

• I really doubt you can but if you can you know what's up. So go ahead.

• You were born around April, You like fashion/makeup, You like hairstyles, You like rock, You may have been emo/hardcore in the past, You recently broke up from a relationship, Your liberal but have opinions,

• nah machionne is an old faggot he is 30+

• Damn thats crazy!

• Sure go ahead and try.

• You like travelling, You like tattoos, You a career in tatoo parlouring, You like metal/rock music, You like badboys,

• You like motorsports, driving and the outdoors

• Okay ya for me that was easy I guess didn't think you could easily see my ink from my profile pic.

• :D i dont get how this game'll work but i wanna play, i wanna play! what do i do?

• You like anime, You like movies, you like boys, You like fashion

• Clairvoyant

• เฒ _เฒ ... yeah imma light u on fire just to be sure.

• Lol I doubt you'll get me right :P

• You like partying, You have many friends, Your sociable, You were born around July, you're VERY SOCIABLE, You like dance music, You like outdoors, You like shopping

• Ahah I do like partying :P Born in March ๐Ÿ‘€ Im not very sociable at all (cause I don't like a LOT of humans ๐Ÿ˜’) in fact I prefer only talking to my 3 best friends, everyone else is void to me, I do love dance music a LOT, I hate the outdoors for the most part ๐Ÿ˜‚ unless Im going on some kind of adventure. And Im a shopaholic. Close enough though I have to say :P๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ

• Ok, you go first.

• Somehow I get a creepy stalker vibe from this question. ๐Ÿ‘€

• Can this pic count or do you need an actual pic of me?

• Your Hispanic, You like manga, You like retro video games like zelda and mario, You also like playstation, you like drawing but not art, your a gemini, you hate sports, you like going out with close friends,

• You're like almost down to it exactly. Had you seen my real pic, would it have helped? Lol
      But then again, I have revealed much of this info before

• if you don't believe me check out my artwork i did, im a serious occultist... www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2107781-rate-my-artwork-again

• lol ok I'll put on a pic temporarily for this. I'm curious haha

• Hahaha I guess not :P

• Okay, if I tell you everything then you'll be cheating.

• Same as another poster I'll do a temporary profile pic. Curious.

• You have a career in Fashion or Photography, You like Pets, You like nature parks, You live with your fiance, You like tall, dark hair and handsome men, You used to do modelling or prostiution, You like Twilight saga series, You like Buffy vampire slayer, You like art, You like finedining

• Hahaha. I do like Buffy, never been a model... or prostitute. I couldn't give a fuck about fashion I wear sweatpants all day. I don't even have a boyfriend let alone fiance because well... I'm me. I like skinny greasy hipster weirdos with long scraggly hair because I'm still attached to the boyfriend I had when I was 16. Not gunna lie I have all 4 twilight books but giving them away to my niece and crying about it. You would never catch me at a nice restaurant cuz well... MacDonald's and pizza delivery. I love art! Like to paint.

• Lmfao MacDonald's.. *McDonald's

• good morning

• uuuh uuuh uuuh I'm soooo excited!!! :D Tell me Tell me TELL ME !!! :D

• the bet is on.

• Sure, go ahead.

• Your're emo , You like the bands pierce the veil, attack attack,(or post-hardcore bands)
      You like drawing, Your hispanic, You speak Spanish, You like rock/metal,

• That was a good analysis.
      I don't consider myself "emo", but I do like music pertaining to that genre, so I'll give you that (but not PTV or Attack Attack (I actually have never heard of the latter)).
      I love drawing.
      I'm Mexican. Close.
      I speak a little Spanish, but it's not my native tongue.
      You're correct about the last. :)

• Lol try me.

• Your superficial, You like hot guys, You have expensive taste, Your bossy, you can be sincere, Your puerto rican,

• Lmfao wow... so wrong. Nice try.

• let's see

• Ok, try it.

• Your're reserved, Maybe alittle shy, Your're currently in high school, You like singing, you like reading or poems, you have many close friends,

• Yeah, I think you read my profile... lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

• So, you are actually not able to tell me about myself... lol ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Guess...

• Your Mixed Pakistani/black, You like jewelry, You like fashion, You like football or sports, Your girly and feminine but alittle bit of a tomboy at heart, You like designer/highstreet clothes, You can be intimidating to some men, You don't understand why some guys are intimidated by you, You like partying with close friends,

• Wtfffff omg๐Ÿ˜ณ

• what?

• Kind of curious as to what you'll say.

• You seem to travel a lot, You like Kids, You like camping, You like dolphins, You have a career in Healthcare or as Secretary, You like reading, You like sports

• Lol "the rest is on my account"

• @blustar Well it was lol.

• Tell me oh psychic one lol

• You speak a little french, you are introverted, you like travelling, your a aquarius or virgo, you like gardening, you are currently in a committed relationship with your boyfriend, you hate extroverted people, your favourite tv show is the big bang theory and twilight series, you also like reading, you like nature , you believe in romance and commitments, you hate idealists,

• Well good try :P The things you got right were that I like travelling, reading, nature and that I believe in romance and commitments. Everything else... not so much haha. Thanks though, that's kinda fun!

• Go ahead

• ok now guess

What Guys Said 19

• Go ahead. I think a lot you can find out because of my posts here, but anyway, let's try it ๐Ÿ˜‰

• You like women, you like comedians, you like football, you like ufc, you like playstation

• Everything correct, but I never had Playstation. But I want bought one.

• Ok cool

• You were born around December, You like guns, You like retro video games and FPS, Your're a regular redditor user, Your're a hipster or redditor, You like travelling, You like anime, You like asian/japanese girls.

• Lol no i dont browse reddit and im not a hipster. I was born in November, guns are cool, yeah i like FPS games but not retro games, travelling i like a lot. Yeah anime is cool and Asian girls are cool too.

• Give it your best shot.

• Your're a college student, you like photography, You skateboard, Your're hispanic or latino,
      Your a ladies man

• i can't pm

• Go ahead, try.

• I guarantee that you will not get me correct lol.

• You work out, Your're a alpha-male, You like NBA, You like buggattis, You live alone, Your grandparent or some family member recently died, you hate fuckboys, your favourite movie is fast and furious,

• @Polocrew I don't know what that meant.

• Dw you just dizzy because I got you bad af and dmd

• Yeah sure go ahead and try

• I implore you

• Shoot.

• Your're a Virgo, You was born around August or early September, Your Italian American, You had a previous account on this site "HumpingTornadoes" , Your analytical, You like tv shows Friends and The American Horror Story, You like golf or MLF football, Your like submissive women, Your hate liars and fake people, You like versace, You like western cowboy films,

• Lost most people get me easily right so

• ur 5'3'' height frauding to be 6'3'', the body in ur pic is photoshopped. You claim to spend your money on protein shakes but its actually for buttplugs and lubes and u have a fetish for anonymous trolls and cyber stalkers :-D

• yeah, some italian sounding name lol, i only linked u there before.

• @gagfrenzy lmfao yea u did tagged me, I csnt find that tag but I saw him lmaoo

• Sup sucka.

• Your British, You like video games, You like the Batman Arkham series, You collect games consoles, Your favourite console is Playstation,

• Talk to me daddy.

• Your're a fat American that collects guns and guitar hero games, No You names is a number lol

• Omg are you psychic?

• You're on

• Your're of Pakistani or Bangladeshi or Yemeni descent, You live in England, You have a career in IT or something to do with computers, You live alone, You like collecting items or cards or train sets, You like white women, Your're actually brought up muslim but consider yourself athiest, Your favourite tv show is the I. T. Crowd and Friends,

• Everything? Just try to get a few things right

• Let the games begin...

• Go for it

• Your're Korean, You like cars, You have a witty good sense of humour, Your're a regular gag user, You would like to travel a lot,. You like Rihanna, You live in san fransico ,

• Take a bow, im chinese

• Try your best and if it helps I can put up another one

• Your're very practical, Your currently studying in college law or medicine, You live alone, You like to travel, You like the Gym, Your atheist, You like college football, You like oldschool hip hop, You like Nba, Your either Sagitarrius or Virgo,

• Hum ๐Ÿค” you were off in some aspects. I do like to be practical. I'm actually studying graphic design because I like art. I live with my family for convenience. Hum I'm a little atheist but not yet. Not a big fan of football but I like sports. Old hip hop is the shit ๐Ÿ˜, yes to NBA and aquarius. Good try

• Lets see if you can guess since it is not of me

• Do me

• @jxpxtxr has forgiven you

and i'll do you ;)

• You also like weightraining

• and wrestling

• Okay do me.