What age do you think a woman hits the wall?

I say around 27. Hence, I prefer to date women under 27 for anything serious. Above that, they're just fling material.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the woman's genetics in your case... I'm turning 25, & I look 16. It's all about dem genes. 👌

Most Helpful Guy

• By mid 25's women begin looking washed out. By 27-28 youthful glow that adds to their attractiveness is gone even if some do work out. In addition many women begin looking like young mothers (even if they aren't mothers) after 25.

A woman's prime is in her late teens to early 20's. After that they are past their prime.

However, do not get me wrong that there are attractive women over 30 but if you were to compare them to what they look like in their youth the younger version wins out every time.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm sure you're quite the looker yourself.

Way better than you :)

What Guys Said 3

• it starts around 23 and for most women they look like moms by their late twenties. still fuckable but they dont make me want a relationship with them long term.

• Women usually age a lot worse than men

It's just genetics. Most men go bald in their late 20's. One's just got to accept it. 🙏😌😉

It could also be stress-related mind you... But I cut balding guys slack. Besides, Jason Statham is hotter than hell. 😍 - anyway, thanks for the chat. I'm high on sugar, I think. Cheers. 👋😃

@GoldenWing Hahah it's okay and be careful, diabetes lol.

• i've seen extremely hot women in their 30s. disagree. maybe for some is even their prime.

They may be hot, but they're not relationship material. If they're hot and they're single at that age, then something's clearly not right. And thy're also not that fertile if you want to have kids.