Decorating my room.. would this be a good item to add?

My room..
Just amazon primed captain pecker the party wrecker.. going to write no homo on him with sharpie.. where should I put him in my room?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should put him in the middle of the room! Why not? It's a great conversation starter.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the only solution is a "Pecker-ed and Proud" mentality.

Put the party wrecker in front of the window. That way, not only the people who go into your room will know it's purely "no homo," but also the people outside who happen to look towards your room will know. Maybe get a light to shine on it too, so when it gets dark out people will still know Captain Pecker is purely no homo. It can get hatd to read sharpie at night.

Can't have anyone doubting your sexuality, amirite? It shows confidence and that you aren't overly self conscience of yourself if you show your "Captain Pecker" to everyone. 👍

What Girls Said 10

• Near the light, but not right next to it. Can't have your pecker getting burned.

• That's hot. All you need now is two flesh coloured bean bag chairs.

• In front of your door. Let every one see him. No homo.

• In your bed so you can snuggle with him. 👍

• It's such a timeless and versatile piece. It could go anywhere, right at the door, on the bed, on the desk, near the window-the sky is the limit.

• Above your bed.

• In the closet where no one can see it. That would be as tacky as the leg lamp in Christmas Story.

• That would really liven the room.😆

• Write NoHomo in calligraphy on it and we'll have a matching set.

• Put it in your ass

What Guys Said 8