What are your life and career goals in 5, 10 and 15 years?

Most Helpful Girl

• Retire in 5 years and live rest of my life!!

Most Helpful Guy

• some plans will increase my reitred income within 5 years.
    then accumulate to 65 but I dont know why does it for anymore.
    It seem that here are two path to go that depends on my idea.
    One is I do nothing till 65
    One is that keep on advanture
    Cash flow changed depends on my choice.
    However I am thinking about will I miss something on the one of paths.

What Girls Said 8

• These things are not very predictable, but this is how it will most likely happen:

5 years: Being done/almost done with my studies. And engaged about to get married. Getting ready to move out of France to live in Tunisia because I want to go back to my Parents' country and live there.
    10 years: Be married and have 2 kids. Living in a home that my husband and I built. Having a good career.
    15: 3 kids or maybe 4. Still married to the same guy.

• 5 years: Move to another country, get a job there and make some friends.
    10 years: If, it's possible, I want to buy an house in that country. I also would like to be in a long term relationship and have 2 kids.
    15 years : Being able to travel around the world. And having a stable career.

But life is unpredictable.

• In 5 years, I'll hopeful be in grad school working on getting my Ph. D in either Clinical or Social Psychology.
    In 10 years, I hope to have a job in either academia or practice as a Psychologist. Hopefully, I will also be married with maybe a kid or two on the way.

• 5 : be good in my studies (medicine), travel, meet the (future) father of my children aka my soulmate ahahaha
    10 : be a doctor, have children, traveI, do things meaningful, I would like to be blown with my life.
    15 : Keep doing things that I love and helping people, be a good mom and be with someone that loves me and that I love with a healthy realationship. No matter where and with who, I just want to be happy and to be able to make happy the persons that I love.

• I would like to keep moving up in company. Right now I am also putting away a down payment for a house, but I expect to have that ready very soon. I'm more than halfway there now.

• Married with a career, my own house, car, and kids

• Live on my own, have a job, be at least in a relationship with the person I love whoever that is. Maybe kids.

• I'm 24 and my goal was to have a career by now, but I am unemployed and I am in college again, that did not work out :(

What Guys Said 10

• 5 years: Hopefully have my green card already and a good job. A bigger apartment and best of all, a long term relationship with the girl I plan on marrying.

10 years: Already married and with at least 1 kid. An even better job and house.

15 years: Just keep living my life as a father and husband, and making my family's life easier, providing for them and making them happy.

I'm a simple man :)

• 5 years: 1) still be employed 2) have my student loans paid off 3) not have any new car loans.
    10 years: 1) still be employed 2) have my student loans paid off 3) not have any new car loans.
    15 years: 1) still be employed 2) have my student loans paid off 3) not have any new car loans. 4) Not be dead or homeless.

• 5 years engaged and about to be married or already married, hopefully I have a good practice with a decent influx of clientele. Accomplished painter.

10 years, married with a couple of kids, hopefully with my book done and published, hopefully have a nice house.

15 years, still married, maybe some more kids, have some nice classic cars to spend my days working on.

Of course this just what I hope lol, but you know life it's unpredictable.

• -get in a relationship at least once before turning 30 (in approx 5 years)
    -become a certified yoga teacher within 10 years. I'd also like to mix in some tai chi and animal flow. I'd have to save up some money first to be able to afford the courses and certification. Ability-wise I can already do a lot of yoga poses.
    -in 15 years, I don't know.

• My 5 year plan is to build a castle out of marshmallows. My 10 year plan is to eat a bag of Jolly Ranchers. My 15 year plan is to learn to tie my shoe laces.

• I aim not to be dead in 5 years, not to be a zombie in 10 years, and not to be decomposed in 15 years

Oh, LIFE goals

I aim to answer 100,000 questions on this website. I'm well on my way.

• I quit doing goals 10 years ago since to me there's no point. Since you just die eventually it's like building a sand castle while the tide comes in = dumb.

• Nfl lol

• In 5 years, I will hopeful find a good job. Also I will be married ( Still working on it, I m, single).

In 15 years, My goal is being chief of my department. ( I m mechanical engineer)

• 5 grow my businesses have a couple kids 10 sell everything and retire with atleaat 50 million in the bank