I need a woman with a personality like Harley Quinn’s from Suicide Squad to hang out with on Fridays, what you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol me too.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 8

• Good idea. Most think they can handle a girl like that. Lucky if you can - good luck with that :)

• Go to a nightclub on a Friday night , wait for the first scream of "Let's do shots!" and there you go. You've found her. Happy dinosaur riding.

• If you want to date someone with mental illness, be aware that with those highs, also come the lows.

• BDSM? Either that or you need to consult the hot crazy scale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eo0F6mX9JIw

• You can find them at the local asylum.

• I think Suicide Squad has a better chance of winning an oscar

• well...
    im speechless

• The fact that you NEED that type of woman already spells dysfunction. Sure, it would be nice to have a cool friend. The underlying truth is, you've been sold a nerd fantasy.

It's instances like these that result in any girl with remote attractiveness make a shitload of money playing video games, without being good. The nerds think "the girl of my dreams finally came into my life, she can be my kawaii Asian anime lover/Harley Quinn/Lara Croft."