How to stop obsessing over a boy, I never will have a chance with?

So i hooked up ones with a guy on my vacation and at first i wasn't that obsessed and all that. But than after i saw him after the hookup, i don't know i just had a crush on him. So i tried to talk to him, but he basically wasn't interested anymore. I was and still am sad. He ignored me and was very distanced to me. Than after the vacation i basically did what a lot of people would do i stalked and tried to find him on social media. I had a few informations about him, as i talked to some friends to him on my vacation ( i didn't know while talking to his friends that they were his friends and they on the other hand didn't even know, that i knew him). And what did i found out? He all this time had a fucking girlfriend!!! That explains a lot why he suddenly ignored me, because the times after our hook up he was always with friends, who knew his girlfriend. And now my problem, i still hope to see him again somehow ( we are living in the same city, but still the city is not small) and i still like him even though i don't really know him and he cheated. But he really is my type. This is so dumb and i know it myself, but i can't stop and i am always like this, liking guys i will never have chance with. HELP HOW CAN I STOP OBSESSING OVER GUYS I WILL NEVER HAVE A CHANCE WITH?

• i can still hope for something
  • i just should stop

Most Helpful Guy

• He has a girlfriend, he's not worth your trouble and also unavailable. I would concern yourself with someone else who actually likes you

What Guys Said 5

• So you found out he cheated on his girlfriend with you and you still like him? lol

pretty stupid right?

I mean yeah, it is haha. You should just go out with other people for a while and do not contact him at all.

• What makes you so sure he won't cheat on you?

i know but i just doesn't get into my head because im stupid ans still hope there is a reason why he did this

thats an option but i really wanna get over it without to overcome it with another crush

Having a crush on a nice guy is better than having a crush on a cheater. You can at least date the other guy and not be afraid of being cheated on.

• You're a slut, fuck off and leave him alone.

excuse me bur why am i the slut when he didn't tell me that he was in a relationship

lmao @ mgtow's, so much hate for women

@frozenhorizon Dumbass it's a healthy reaction.

• i just should stop

• Women sleep with the same dudes. This only backs up the 80% of women sleep with 20% of men... even if a guy cheated on his girlfriend... women are wanting to still date him... god...

What Girls Said 0