Other women don't want to be my friend; they don't want anything to do with me?

I notice that majority of women I come into contact with will ignore me, stare at me, or avoid me? I have no friends and I would like to make a friend. For example just recently I sat next to a girl in my college class and she got up left the room to come back and sit in a different seat. I had one friend for years and considered her my best friend but then she started copying everything I did and started comparing herself to me which made me uncomfortable so I just cut her off. I find that other women generally want nothing to do with me. I'm even stuggling getting a job because all the interviews I go on are conducted by women and not one will hire me. What's wrong with me? I'm very friendly good hearted person and shy but I open up when you get to know me. I like to encourage others and I view myself as a good friend and I like to laugh and I am a silly type of person at heart.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm afraid nobody on here can give you a real answer to your question. We don't have the kind of information we would need to do so. It's rather easy to comment about what you wrote, but it's all guessing. It could be many things. Talk to someone who knows you if you can. Here, we have no clue. Try evaluating your self very honestly. Sometimes doing so hurts, but it gives you insight into what might be wrong. You are in a very tough polace and this is not the forum for you to get real answers. Good luck and keep your chin up. You can change this with the right information.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe looks. Women tend to be judgmental and competitive.

What Guys Said 2

• Well Asian boi is rdy to know everything bout' chu anon babez 😘

• Maybe you look better than them, or maybe not and that's why , can't tell with out a pic if it's your looks or not

What Girls Said 0