Should I get this back tattoo?

Should I get this back tattoo?
Reasons to get it:
wanted it for a few years
money not an issue
like how it looks
chick magnet?
i actually look almost identical to this guy so it should look as good on me

Reasons not to:
could possibly regret it
future girlfriend might not like it
expensive
hassle
judgememt from others

Help me decide. Give me some reasons and feedback.
help me G@G community!

• No you idiot
  • Hell yeah

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I'm not a fan of a bunch of tattoos. I know this is one, but it takes up all of your back. However, that being said, it's not a dealbreaker for me at least. You do need to think of how much you really want this versus how much you may regret it later; both are key points that you mentioned. Also, think of if you can afford it with anything else that you may need to purchase.

Good insight. I work like its my job haha so I'm not worried about money. I've always made more than I care to spend. But thanks (:

Oh, good. You're welcome!

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yea, get it. Im bout to grt my Jersey number on my back too, don't listen these nerds lol

What Girls Said 13

• No offense, but tribal tattoos are lame as fuck. If you're gonna put that much ink on your body at least make it something original that means something to you.

• I would do it if I knew that future employers wouldn't care. Unfortunatly I know they will, so I'm a little wary of getting such a big one

I've already got my career so not a problem. But good thinking nonetheless, I didn't think of that

I've been debating whether or not to get a tattoo, haha

Haha well think long and hard. I'm on year three and still haven't decided haha

• Being 100 honest. To me that looks like a blown up tribal tramp stamp. If you're gonna do a back piece I'd put some more design or flare into it. I'm not a huge fan of tribals but they can look okay. But it has potential ^^

Thanks for your input (: personally I'd like it more chiseled and less designy and flares. I wouldn't get this one exactly, but how else could I show a picture?

• That's one hell of a sexy tattoo!!! It looks like Theo James' from divergent and I love how it's all black as well. With good back muscles like yours it'll look so yummy mmmm. Go for it! :D

• If you have to ask our opinion on this site, maybe it would be best to wait. It is a very large tattoo and I think you could really regret it. However, if that's what you want, that's okay, but it's definitely not a tattoo to get in haste.

• I love tattooes however it seems a bit weird to copy someone else's tattoo don't you think?

• I say go for it. Who cares what other people think? And it'll be covered be a shirt anyway, so most people won't see it unless you're a nudist. If you've wanted it for years you'll probably be happy with it.

• Sure, looks cool. :)

• I honestly like it a lot

• Tattoos are lame

• I find Tattoos to be a turn off. But do what works for you, think about the consequences.

• It's gorgeous and sexy but that aside, only get if it means something to you otherwise, why do it?

• In my opinion, tattoos take away the beauty of the human body. They're distracting to me. But the con that you pointed out that I'm most worried about is that you said you MIGHT regret it. If you do end up feeling that way, then how will you live with it? Will undergo surgery or whatever they call it where they have attempt to erase most of it, which will cost more money and heartache?

My advice would be to somehow have this as a temporary tattoo, wear it for awhile and see how you feel.

I mean if I did regret it, I'd still live with it rather than try and erase it. But thank you for your thoughts!

What Guys Said 2

• That looks really good to me

• Hell yeah