I feel so empty and have for a week now. What can I do?

I just woke up and felt this bland hollow emptiness. All of a sudden I don't want to go to work. I find my fiance bothersome and I can't even handle visitors. No sadness. No happiness. Just empty. It just came out of nowhere. What can I do? I feel nothing at all. So indescribably strange and I just don't get it. Nothing is making me laugh. What is this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've felt that before, your tired of life and the mundane routine of life. You need to switch things up and do something different in a while.

I think that's it. I might hate my job. It is very time consuming and it's the type of work that leaves you anxious all day. The only way to switch up my life would be to change my work. It's risky but I'll switch jobs with my friend for a week and see how it goes.

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds like maybe you are depressed or having issues with hormones. (The reason I say hormones is because I had exactly the same feeling after having my first baby). I would suggest going to your doctor to have a check up and see if they can help you in anyway. Please don't ignore this feeling.

What Guys Said 2

• Eat a square meal.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe go out and do something different?