Did you ever drive by yourself with a G1/Learner's permit?

I know quite a few people would drive around alone with a learners permit, and others would never. Personally, I have and I feel terrible about it. I'm just wondering how many people drove alone before getting their license.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't drive but I really do respect the road laws - The majority of them are there for the safety of the driver and other road users so they should be strictly obeyed.

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually drove alone without even a permit when I lived out in the country, but it's not smart. I had a friend who did that too and he had to wait an entire year before he could get his license after that.
    If you have a permit and you drive alone, it's still illegal, but I'm not sure what the punishment would be. I wouldn't do it if I were you.

What Guys Said 2

• I did a few times. It was only because it was necessary.

• nopersss

What Girls Said 3

• Nah, I had someone with me in the car or right by it at the very least. Sometimes, it was helpful to have my mom on the outside of the car, for example, giving me advice as I tried to parallel park.

• no I never did because I was inexperienced and it is illegal in Australia to have your Learners Permit and to drive without someone with Full Licence in the passenger seat

• No. Never did that.