I laughed in a drug dealers face, should I be worried?

So I was at a park the other day chilling with my two friends when this guy walked over. I know he goes to my school cause he started flirting with me one day when I cut class and he gave me his number. I've been seeing him a lot around my neighborhood a lot this summer and I don't think he recognizes me from school. He sells weed in my area. So anyways, he walked up to me and my friends and asked for a phone charger, but we only had one and I was about to use it. So he told us the story about how he got robbed by a group of girls and they stole all his weed and I couldn't help but laugh. It's not cause I thought it was funny it was cause one of my friends just started selling weed and I warned him that he'd get robbed. It was just funny that something I was talking about earlier happened on that same day. Anyways he started cursing at me and telling me I was acting childish and saying that he was gonna deal with me later. I'm not sure if I should be worried cause he's just a high school kid, but then again people in my neighborhood do some crazy shit.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's already a drug dealer, adding assault or murder to his rap sheet is the last thing he wants.

What Guys Said 1

• Next time he comes around tell him that you will call the police on him...
    Stay away from guys like him... drug dealers or not

What Girls Said 1

• Just go up to him an explain why you laughed and apologize. It will solve the problem. That way you don't have to worry about what he's thinking and what he's going to do. Just say hey... Can I talk to you for a second? I felt really bad the other day because you make me a little nervous and I laughed at what you said because I was literally talking to my friend about that same thing earlier that day. It was just so crazy that it happened to you I didn't know how else to do but react that way! I'm so sorry, can you forgive me? With a smile and he will say yes. Even the toughest guys are weak when a cute girl smiles.
    If that's not for you, there re two ways he evaluated the situation:
    1. You are a bitch. He doesn't like you anymore and to saw face in front of everyone, he said he'll deal with you later. Most of the time guys don't mean it in that situation, but I'd stay away from him if he is an unpredictable or angry type of guy.
    2. I think this is more likely because you said he was flirting w. u... He was embarassed and hurt that you laughed at him being robbed by girls, so he said any tough thing he could to balance out the laughter. He was probably making a poor attempt at being flirtatious with you when he said I'll deal with you later. Again unless he is an angry, unpredictable, or super shady guy I wouldn't worry about it.