What kind of flower is this?

I got this flower from my granny:What kind of flower is this?Dose anybody know what it is? I have a budgie and I want to make sure it's not poisonous to him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Rhoeo Tricolor

I looked that one up and the bigger one my granny had didn't really look like it.
      It had vines (sort of) the dangled down over the pot that the flower things grow off of... I know this is a bad description sorry.

Actually, I think that is it. Nevermind.

What Guys Said 3

• Tradescantia spathacea

(which is a plant, not a flower)

i know nothing about plants, i just googled "plant pink leaves green stripes" and scrolled through the results until i found an image similar to yours, and then i went to the website the image came from and this is what it said it was. then i googled that name to confirm and every result was similar to your image.

tl;dr i used google

• no idea but it is very pretty.

• I dont think its a flower. More like just a plant, but it those look cool.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm not sure, but I don't think it's a flower. Pretty sure that is a type of plant.