What does it mean when a guy no longer wants to use a girl for sex?

Midway he stopped and said that he couldn't do this anymore (use me for sex). He said that he isn't the type to hook up with girls anyway and is trying to change. He still seemed to want me in his life and he got really personal with me afterwards. What could this mean?

Most Helpful Guy

• There are many options, two in my opinion are the most likely. He's playing you or he actualy wants to change. But i personaly don't think people ever change.

Most Helpful Girl

• What do you mean "use"? If you ever felt that you were being used for anything, you need to end it now.
    If you, however, enjoyed having sex with him, you were not used.

We were friends with benefits basically so it was a mutual thing

So you used him as much as he used you.

I guess so

What Guys Said 4

• Probably getting tired of the arrangement and wants to look for somethign more than sex.

• Man always mature in the later part of their life and try to settle with classy babe.

• Did you like being used for sex?

WHy?

Because I often don't get why girls even ask questions about sex while they seem too prude to even talk about it to a guy

He was my friends with benefits so sex was basically had together

• can i use u then.

What Girls Said 1

• It means he wants a serious relationship with you.