Does this make you laugh?

I know in real life this would be foul, but I thought it was really funny. :D

Does this make you laugh?

3mo I can't believe so many are confused! xD
3mo There's no hidden meaning guys, he thoughts her body was ugly so he ran away.

Most Helpful Guy

• I though she had a dick or something that's why he ran away😂😂

Most Helpful Girl

• I think women think men think this about our bodies but I think it us females that are much harder on ourselves than the men ever are so I did not find this funny since I do not think it is often true.

I think maybe if it had a little blurb that this is what she thought he would do when she unveils herself and then it shows a blurb with his eyes lighting up and his tongue hanging out in lust, that would probably be more funny since I think it is closer to reality.

But hey, at least I understood the comic. That is more than what some others thought so I should get browning points for that, right? I hope. :)

What Guys Said 18

• doesn't make me laugh. makes me wonder what was going on below the belt

• I am thinking premature ejaculation - He wants to wait in frame 1 - She removes her glasses and lets her hair down looking better by frame 4 - Then she shows him her body and he groans - He then runs off.

• I'm imagining happening in real life. It's so bad but funny xD

• if she is a guy i would run like hell :p

• didn't get it at first either... and body doesn't look good? she wore a tight shirt and jeans, he knew what he was getting into and there don't seem to be scars or anything like that.

so... ehm.. nope, didn't make me laugh :P

• I don't get it at all. Hot slim redhead gets naked and the dude runs away.

• Is she a tranny or why is he running?

• I was expecting her to have an anaconda dick or something, lol, I don't know why he ran?

I guess it's up for you to decide. I just assumed her body was ugly or something and it grossed him out.

• Oh i thought he saw a penis.

• maybe bcoz she was flat cheasted?

• I didn't get it. Why did he run?

I guess her body was oogly moogly.

Lol no, this was supposed to be romantic because in the orignal he calls her beautiful and that's that. People make their own ones making fun of it though. Just look up "You and me meme" and you'd see a bunch lol.

Oh, I get it now. Man I'm dumb :p :p
      My version would be that he's gay.

• no no

• If I waste this much time to fuck and it comes down to it I'm still gunna fuck. Not wasting anymore

• she looks normal why would he run away

• totally didn't get this.

He's actually a guy

this one is better since it isn't confusing.

i2.kym-cdn.com/.../fe6.gif

• Yes it does

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• damn thats sucks!!! ):

• I'm confused._.

OMG how? :(

Well yeah of course, but in cartoon version it's funny. In real life, not so much.

Agree with you 🙌

• Lmfaoooo! This totally made me laugh.

• Didn't get it

• Crying game

• She has a penis?

• I think the girl is supposed to be a tranny. I may be wrong, but if my memory serves me right, that's what this comic is about. I believe that's the theme of it because I've read that comic before.