Do you look back and wish you started having sex at a younger age and why?

If you select yes, answer what age you wish you started and the age you did. Explain why.

• Yes
  • No
  • Virgin

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish I had started a little sooner. I missed out on a lot of experiences being so afraid and worried about something that ended up being no big deal.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a 26+ year-old man who has never been intimate with a girl. I used to regret not getting started with girls in my late teen years. From reading all kinds of sex-related things in the media and social sites I felt like I was a loser. 'Different from everyone else. Everyone is in a relationship and having sex but me.' Like that. But a couple of years later I just chose to forget it and move on to building my career and living where I always wanted to live. Still not there yet but getting close. I wanna find a job I can enjoy doing. Obviously I got my own insecurities which still drive me away from girls. But that's okay. If I can fulfill the other part then I should be satisfied with my life.

What Girls Said 2

• No, because it doesn't matter when you start, it matters who you did it with.

• Nope

What Guys Said 6

• no i'm very happy with the age i first had sex

• Yes, I wish id' started earlier.

Well would have been good to enjoy those times at my sexual peak.

Beyond that, I basically conditioned myself to accept dysfunctional partners around sex, as opposed to building expectations that both partners should be equally sexually enthusiastic, or otherwise, you move on.

• Yeah but you have to meet the right people in the first place. I didn't have many nice females around, let alone people who were single. So not much I can do about that. I'm not sleeping with any attention seeking girl who isn't physically attractive either just to get laid. I'd rather wait and sleep with multiple nice women (maybe even at the same time) later on.

Can u help me out on my take please? I can post link if you're interested, it's about a woman who sleeps with two guys?

• Virgin

• 35 year old virgin here. I feel like I will never have a normal sex life now, and yes, I do regret all the lost years.

What do you consider a normal one and why wouldn't you have one?

My point is that I'm not going to settle for a woman who isn't sexually attracted to me.

Many guys wind up not getting any sex at all from their wives.

• I'm a 27 year old virgin and I plan on never having sex. I love being a virgin.

why?

Because I don't need sex. I am quite happy with masturbation and I am guaranteed an STD free life.

okay!