Best way to let girls down?

>Walking out of res hall
>Group of girls approach me.. asked me for my number/snap
>Keeps small talking me
>One of them keeps msging me and straight up told me today I'm hot in which I said I just said TY.
>I'm not attracted to her at all
>Lives two rooms down from me

Already smashed one girl when I first got here but we made an agreement not to kiss n tell. Feel like this one would get the feels pretty quick. I've straight up told a girl in the past that I wasn't attracted to her but I live in this place lol. w0t do?

• Tell her you suck dick..
  • Just give her that good D and rock her world for one night

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be honest, just tell her that you are not really looking for anything. She lives in the same place as you, which kind of sucks. But honestly, she will meet so many people in school that you will soon become a distant memory.

Don't have sex with her, because she could think you really like her or something. You don't want someone who is going to cling with you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell her you're too busy bullshiting on gag.

What Girls Said 15

• Hit it from behind

• Don't fuck her, she could be insane and make your life miserable.

Tell her you just want to fuck and not be attached to anyone.

• Girls have a little plug on their left heel which, if you pull it out, will make them deflate slowly.

• I think your the type of guy who want an older women to tame you. Your full of yourself and that is something older women adore...

• Tell her you are saving yourself for marriage, but don't want to get married.

• Don't tell her you're not attracted to her. Lol you'll be labeled as the superficial asshole before tomorrow morning. just stop messaging her back. She'll probably get the hint.

Orrr you could straight up say you're into somebody else. It'll get her to back off and leave the other girls wondering if it's one of them (she'd def tell all of them)

• Astronaut or gfto
    (My logic)

• Stop giving your number out then!

• -.- I... uhhh... i dont really uh... like these two choices, is there like a third option or?

I don't know I'm brainstorming with GAG rn

no no it's cool it's just uh, *shuffles between "I suck d*, and f* her brains out"* 'm' just a little lack in uh... variety

• Paper bag it. Or just say no.

• Just please do me a favour and don't show her this website, no matter what.
    She will keep asking repetitive questions here on how to win over the hot, Johnny Bravo stud. We already have plenty of plenty people who keep asking the same shit. We don't need another one!
    Have mercy, banana ;_;!

• WTF
    What exactly dose she sees in you?

• You could give her the number of someone actually capable of "rocking her world"
    You'll be off her mind in no time.

• LOL dude stop, your trolling is getting obvious

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 3

• Please learn.

"Hello [insert name here],
    I would like to humbly inform you that I am Muslim. You see, in Islam, it is harram for me to speak to women (and eat pork.) Hope you can understand."

• Tell her you're not that desperate.