0|0
13|16

Most Helpful Guy

• looks like an earwig

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• An earwig... if you agitate it, it will raise up it's tail much like a scorpion, to pinch the threat...
    Natives used to pick them up by the head and cause the earwig to pinch their earlobe, before crushing their head, to make a rudimentary form of jewellery... just kidding, I made that part up...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll be honest... I didn't know that it's called an earwig until I read other people's answers (something I rarely do).

I was gonna say that it's a flying cockroach or something :)

0|0
    0|0
  • That's an earwig. They crawl into your ear canal, and eat your brains; or so I was told!

0|0
    0|0
  • That looks like an earwig to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's an earwig and you better check you cupboard to make sure there aren't any in your cereal boxes/other loosely opened foods or you'll be putting everything in plastic containers.

1|0
    0|0
  • The bug that contains trace amounts of the black plague, more than one in an area is considered an absolute hazard to more than a single block's radius.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's your mom

0|0
    0|0
  • I forgot it's name, ear worm or ear wyrm or something
    pretty cool thing

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you fucking serious? Its an ear wig

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

I don't appreciate the sass

• We call them "boekenworm" in Dutch, translates into 'bookworm' in English. LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • It's an earwig.

0|0
    0|0
  • Earwig

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaahaha was that in ur house? Did u got stuck on the ceiling upon seeing one on sight?

0|0
    0|0
  • earwig

0|0
    0|0
  • it's called huitzilopochtli.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12