Do mosquitoes like pizza?

Long story short, a mosquito just got in my laptop vent. But have no fear, I am smart so I did the math and built an elaborate trap.

Do mosquitoes like pizza?yes I saw it on Looney Tunes. What bait should I use? What bait would you use?

#WileECoyoteEngineering101

3|1
11|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Mostly Blood to Suck, but I do Know these Insects enjoy Planting themselves on Anything that Smells Good.
    Yes, I have seen them Sit and not Spit on any Hot or Cold Food, Even... Pizza.
    Good luck and Good question, @Pac-man. xx

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, that is the most innovative, genius and elaborate plan I have ever seen! Hmm... prick your finger and put a drop of blood under the high tech revolutionary ccapture mechanism.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• This. This is good. Well done

1|1
    0|0
  • They'd like a pizza dat ass

0|1
    0|0
  • Oh I do wish people would not ask such hard questions. Now I shall have to spend the rest of the night trying to find an answer. Not much sleep for me tonight I think.

0|2
    0|0
    • 3mo

Yes, time to go to the local library and make a book fort. The research must be done for the good of humanity.

• 3mo

Yes the questions people ask in here are jolly difficult are they not?

• Everything and everyone likes pizza..

1|2
    0|0
  • As long as it's a bloody pizza. XD

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Hahaha xD I am in the UK, everything here is bloody.

• Show All
    • 3mo

Cmon now its not lame xD its only lame if you said out loud "bloody brilliant" with a British accent while typing it out. Did you? lol

• 3mo

Some what in my head. :(

• As a person who have dealt with mosquitoes all her life... put a picture of an arm there

0|2
    0|0
  • Catch up

0|1
    0|0
  • They love awkward spots so put your ass there or something

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not a mosquito but I love pizzas.
    And for your idea I have nothing to say more than #fuckinsmartass

0|0
    0|0