Do you let more attractive people get away with things more than others?

Like you'll let them talk or act ways you wouldn't like a non attractive person do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its scientifically proven that we treat attractive people better on a subconscious level. Even babies like attractive people more

What Girls Said 14

• Consider first that everyone has their own taste and preference for what is "attractive". Then consider that you would have a crush on someone that you find attractive, and would want that person to like you back. Under this logic, we have ALL done it at some point or another.

• Attractive people get hated on and have their own kind of prejudiced against them but for the most part they are the alphas of society.

• Lol uh no. I won't take shitty behavior from someone just cause they are good looking. If you being weird you're gonna get the same treatment that I gave the average or not so good looking person.

• Yeah probably , but its unconscious

• Hell yh who doesn't.. don't lie...
    Like if a hot guy told me he wanted to smack my arse... I'd be like 😇

• unfortunately yes
    but only to a certain extent

• Nope, they shall never get away with anything, muahahahaha!

• Nah, but I've seen it happen too many times.

• anyone who says no is lying

• No I don't

• Nope.

• Yeah. Let them act and talk any kind of way but I literally didn't realize it until now

• Probably.

• Hell no if you are disrespectful, in going to tell you. If you're doing idiotic things I'm going to tell you, I don't care if you look like Johnny Depp shrek. I'm not letting anyone shit on me.

What Guys Said 13

• Me personally? No. However studies have shown that this is actually quite common, that is the more attractive the person the more likely people are to empathize with them and let them get away with things they wouldn't let other unattractive people get away with.

• I found myself doing this with a girl here at college.
    We actually don't have much in common, but I still hang out with her a lot because we're both on the same reslife staff, and she asks me to do stuff with her, if only so she can have company (and also I'm the only one who is always around because I have no life and I suck at studying).

But she's pretty attractive, so I figure that's why I spend a lot of time with her. She'd be the perfect friends with benefits.

• Seems the girls say yes and the boys say no lol. But we knew that already because if you're hot you can get away with saying/doing almost anything to them 😂😂😂

Personally I don't, while i am initially more engaging with an attractive person, bad behaviour is bad behaviour - in fact its even more disappointing when an attractive girl acts like a dickhead.

Oh yes I hate it when girls think they can get away with being a bitch cause they're hot :p

• These days I don't let anyone get away with things. It doesn't matter whether they are attractive or not. And I certainly don't let attractive people get away with more things.

• in some ways I'm less polite to attractive women vs. unattractive women. But only if they look entitled... like I won't hold a door for them, I'll beat them into line, and mess with any other expectations they have based on their appearance, ie I put them last-i get a kick out of it and they strangely seem to find it attractive, ie talk to me, etc. lol

• No, I'm a New Englander
    Someone cuts in line or something we say, "Hey there is a fucking line, get in it."
    @falloutboy2001 can confirm this

You mean you're from the east side kk

Yup. Do not cut me in line or I will just sit there and tell you "the back of the line is over there. Get the fuck over there and wait like the rest of us"

i went to camp and actually did that to some kid from the south. I have never seen someone get out of line quicker and go to the back of the line.

• Maybe but thats because influence has always been an aspect in human nature. Influential traits change throughout history and today it seems that the better looking have an advantage.

• Lol no I hold people accountable for what they've done regardless of what they look like.

• Nope.

• No, I don't at all. If they're bitch I won't tolerate it

• Most people will assume that the more attractive you are the more capable you are too! 😻

• Yeah I let hot girls walk all over me

• i dont let women get away with anything.. i hate all of em