Im confused, I feel so different from people in my grade?

im more shy where most of them are outgoing and talk to each other all the time, i hear crazy stories from them with each other, and i just feel like theyre better looking than me too.. i feel awkward when im in a class with none of my friends in it and they all know each other more, what do i do?

What Guys Said 2

• Ya, welcome to my world. I'm a sophomore in college, and a resident assistant. I have no idea how these freshmen made friends so fast.

This one average looking random hipster-ish redhead in my hall has had this girl over to his room every day since the beginning of school two weeks ago. He said they're just friends though.

But why can't I do that shit that quickly! And he's like not even the craziest case!

• This is perfectly normal. I felt like that when I was your age and I still feel like that now in college and I will always feel like that. By "that" i mean "different". However, it's true, i did feel awkward and not good looking all through out school until 11th grade. In 11th grade I learned to embrace my different nature that it became a blessing. Now i dont feel awkward anymore and i absolutely dont feel ugly.. I feel super handsome. It so good to be different.. Ur so damn lucky.

What Girls Said 1

• They are all sheep. You're a lionesssss 😘 Keep standing out and be proud of that.