Help? I don't understand?

My phone wasn't charging so I took It to the store to get it fixed. The lady was able to charge my phone. When I got home I tried to charge it and now its not charging again. is it just my house or is it my phone?

Most Helpful Guy

• There could potentially be a voltage difference.
    For example, your charger is 220V and your house is wired to 110V. The charger won't work.
    If the lady at the store used the same charger, that is most likely the case.
    If she used a different charger, then you may want to invest in a new charger or cable.
    The phone being the issue is pretty much not feasible at this point.

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you tried turning it on and off?

What Guys Said 8

• It sound like it's your cord.

• Prolly you need a new cord.

• Check the outlet by plugging in a lamp. Check your charger on another phone. If it has a separate cable check that too.

• It could be the charger. Pay the money and get a charger built for that phone.

• Sounds like your charging cable, outlet, etc

• is there electricity in your walls?

• Or your charger? Tf?

• Your cable has worn contacts. With enough plug unplug cycles the gold plating wears off.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe it's your cord. May need to get a new one.

• the charging cable broken? or the outlet? try plugging something else into it to see if it works