People From England and Scotland I Need Your Help?

I'm traveling there in October. I need to know the must see places and not just tourist spots. I want to see the little golden spots only the locals know! I'm starting in London seeing all the Big spots! Then traveling up the east coast to Scotland hopefully seeing lots of things along the way. Heading up to Scotland to see loch ness. Staying there for a few days so if there is anything close I'd love to know it. Then driving down the west stopping in liver pool. Not against going through Wales but heading down to Bristle and Bath. Eventually Ending up in the south west end for a few days more than likely. Then hitting Stonehenge to Reading.

If anyone could give me some places to stop and see and great places to crash I'd appreciate it.

MHO is going to be delayed since I'm not going till October. Also extremely interest in architecture and history not so big on the shopping

Most Helpful Guy

• Places worth seeing:

Linlithgow (once the capital of Scotland, birthplace of Mary, Queen of Scots)
    Cambridge
    The Culloden battle site (near Inverness)
    The Western Isles of Scotland: Skye, Benbecula, South Uist.
    Fort William
    New Lanark
    Rhyl

Most Helpful Girl

• Near Loch Ness, book a hotel in Drumnadrochit, where the Loch Ness Monster lives. Check whether there's a cruise boat going along the Loch that day. In Glasgow, visit the preserved 1940s school designed by Charles Rennie Macintosh. One other little known museum is The Burrell Collection in Pollokshaws, near Glasgow; an extraordinary building.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 0