Do you believe that glue traps should be banned?

I believe in Option B.

• Yes.
  • Yes, unless poisons are added to kill what they're intended to catch.
  • No.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think so. I've never seen one so I looked it up, and animals can get stuck on those traps for days! It doesn't kill them right away. They lay there in agony for a long time. Just Google the words and look at the images. There's your answer.

I know all about them, and I agree 100% with you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, unless poisons are added to kill what they're intended to catch

What Girls Said 5

• They're incredibly in humane. If rather someone use an instant death trap than starve or suffocate a poor little mouse or rat. In the winter my grandmother would use them, and we would rub nonstick on them and release them in the woods... if we got to them on time. I'll always be against them, just lazy and cruel.

• I've seen some of those suckers escape those damn glue traps. They could literally be anywhere stuck to anything you own at that point. Pick up a shirt on the floor and there's a damn mouse stuck to it. *burns the shirt*

• Yes they should be banned, anything can get stuck in those traps so poison is not the way to go. Live traps are the best.

• My aunt used to catch mice on those and then drown the mice in hot water. I would beg her not to because even at such an early age, I just knew that would be horribly painful for those little mice but she would just laugh at me and throw them in a bucket of hot water. . Till this day, I am pretty sure there are some serious screws loose in the evil bitch.

What's your stance on them? There are also cases where people's pets (including kittens) get trapped in them and have severe injuries from them.

I think they should be banned. I don't like them. Not one single bit.

• There are ways to release critters from glue traps. Just take it outside and pour a little vegetable oil on it and it should be able to unstick itself. Most people don't really care for the critters they catch on traps. They don't care if they live or die. Glue traps seen really cruel to me. I once saw a mouse rip a piece of it's own flesh off while struggling to free itself from a trap. I don't know if they should be banned. Most people just want the pests dead and they don't care how it's done as long as it's done.

There are cases as well of people's pets (including kittens) getting stuck on them and having severe injuries as a result.

My cat got stuck on one when he was young. He's fine. Vegetable oil does the trick.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't care about anything that ends up in a glue trap tbh. I don't like spiders, flies, bugs, or creepy crawlies of any sort.

What about rodents? They squeal and cover themselves in feces and urine from being nervous, and many go as far as to chew off their legs to get free. It's horrible.

Ah, in that case yeah I don't think that's the best solution

Also, pets can get trapped in them too. There have been instances of kittens getting severe injuries from them.

• No, because it's useful to catch these spiders, flies, bugs, or creepy crawlies of any sort (yes I did paste this from Goldmeddle). But if you have a puppy or a kitten or if there're some cute animals around, better not use such traps.