What is the most messed up story you've ever read or heard on the news?

I would say the most fucked up thing I read about was a sex slave in Borneo named "pony".
She was kept in a compound where she was chained to the wall and had sex with over 400 men when she was only 6 years old. She was covered in sores and mosquito bites when she was rescued by policemen armed with AK47s. If you think I'm making this up click here

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• the Fritzl case was already mentioned, so check this out :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junko_Furuta

Four 17 year olds kidnap a 16 year old, raped her, beat her with various objects, introduced foreign objects including a light bulb into her vagina, made her eat cockroaches and drink her own urine, inserted fireworks into her anus and set them off, forced her to masturbate, cut her nipple with pliers, dropped dumbbells onto her stomach, and burned her with cigarettes and lighters. One day, they beat her with an iron barbell, poured lighter fluid on her legs, arms, face and stomach, and set her on fire. She died later that day of shock. The torturers hid her corpse in a 55-gallon drum filled with cement and disposed her body.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

@Asker, do you realize you left out the most important part of that story, that Pony was... an Orangutan?

• 3mo

And to think in Indonesian folklore it's said that Orangutan males lust after women.

The Irony.

What Guys Said 1

• Woman who had a sex dungeon in her basement that was on my walk home from elementary school.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• The Fritzl case, where an austrian men kept his daughter captive in his basement for 24 years while his entire family was upstairs and no one claims to have ever noticed anything. He had raped his daughter and had 7 children with her and some of them were brought upstairs to be raised by the family and some were with her daughter in the basement. They were already grown ups when she was rescued...

0|1
    0|0