How do I care less about my appearance and just be happy with myself as is?

Not sure how to start the "self love" process and I'm very tired of always caring but I don't know how to stop. (Yes I know I do have a low self esteem no need to tell me).

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no magic formula. Some things come with age. Here's some advice that's worked for me: focus on developing, advancing, bettering yourself. Hobbies, passions, art. School, university, career. Be driven by your heart

Most Helpful Girl

• Instead of looking at yourself and seeing things you think are bad about yourself start focusing on things you like.

What Guys Said 2

• You should always feel happy with who you are as you are unique and you shouldn't feel your not good enough to other. Be true to you

• You hysterical answered your own question. Literally just be happy with yourself and stop listening to other people's opinions.

Not about others opinions it's more my own opinions really, and how can I just be happy? Doesn't really work like that...

What Girls Said 1

• You work on your confidence.

How do I do that

Try to recondition the way you think about your life:
      - Know your strengths and weaknesses. ...
      - We all make mistakes. ...
      - Accept compliments and compliment yourself. ...
      - Use criticism as a learning experience. ...
      - Try to stay generally cheerful and have a positive outlook on life.