What would be your biggest fear if you suddenly shrunk down right now do the size of a bug?

Updates:
3mo Giant insects would really suck
3mo Being captured would suck too

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• The logical answer for some would be bigger bug's and being stepped on, but honestly I'd hate falling into a hole or puddle... or WORSE... running into a horny bug that has no standards and is out of options😞 #FuckMyLifeHuh

2|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Oh man that would suck !!! I think I would probably be mistaken for a bug by my mother which would result in her stepping on me 😳 or I could see some young kid capturing me and keeping me as his to keep. Not sure which would be worse.

• Show All
    • 3mo

@Danielledanni346 well... damn! Yea lol I mean... let's be happy our thoughts don't become reality. I blame @dan7719

• 3mo

Lol let's just agree that shrinking would suck and we probably wouldn't last very long that small.

What Girls Said 4

• 0|1
    0|0
  • Being squished of course!
    And other bugs or animals, or being captured and tortured by those sadistic kids in preschool.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Sadistic is so right. Don't you feel that a gigantic young kid would strike instant chills of fear into you more than adults or even teens?

• 3mo

Is there any "sadistic" kid that you would give all you got to avoid if this happened to you?

• 3mo

Agreed! Probably Sid from Toy Story ahahaha.

• Getting stepped on.

0|1
    0|0
  • Being captured by a sex crazed, horny couple who would think I could be of good use. 😵😵😵

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

i dont have a boyfriend so not a couple but still could likely think of a good use for you :p

What Guys Said 4