Is it bad to be too nice and willing to help others?

Am overly nice ill do pretty much do anything if asked nicely. I never really mind givjng someone a hand as long as it doesn't effect me or slow me down.. which it never does at work. But today a few of my friend's &my girlfriend the none drunk driver showed up to my job drunk as hell give me money and asked if i could get them something to eat and i argeed being who i am. One of my co friend who kind of a friend got alil mad and felt like they were taken advtantage of me and could have come to get the food themselfs. people always ask me if i need help at work but i always say no since i get my work done 6x faster then any one while helping every one else.. pretty much anyone they have asked to try taking over to do my job it takes them 3-5 hours longer which makes no sense to me. I get all of my work done in 1 hour amd 30min flat everyday

Most Helpful Girl

• I ask myself this often to be honest. I'm pretty much like you. I'm willing to go above and beyond to help those close to me. However, in your situation with the drunk guy, I'm not sure about that. I don't typically give out money in those situations.

Lol no the drunk people were my friends... my girlfriend come to vist me at work and brought our friends over for the ride.

Ohhh, then, yeah, I might've done the same. Gotcha..

Yea lol they can be annoying at times.. i dont drink myself at all

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I think what you say is good - As long as it doesn't hold you up - What was the drunk guy doing - Was he capable of doing job?

Throwing up and passing out

• of course not hun just thin something does he or she is good person and does she or he worth it just think like that