Do you like average Asian men?

Do you like average Asian men?

• Oh Hell No!
  • Oh Hell Yes!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• Not really. They always seem cool and nice and when you're talking to them but then they all turn to eachother and say something in Asian and burst into hysterical laughter

• I don't swing that way unfortunately.

• They make good partners for school projects, so yes.

• Don't mind me. I'm just here to check out the racists.

*grabs popcorn*

• no because I am not a homo

• Poor Asian men are even cucked by Asian woman. No one wants a small penor

• I don't like average Asian women.

• Oh Hell Yes!

• You're definitely another stereotypical self hatred Asian girl. Lmao.

• Hella rude people to be honest

• Hell yeah
    Like their lack of body hair

• im not a huge fan of Asian people..

• 1|1

What Girls Said 9

• Yes, I'm pretty into Asian men. The ones in the picturess above don't represent the type of typical Asian guys who live around my area, though.

• What's not to like about them?

• Yes.

• I choose "Oh Hell Maybe!"

I Knew you'd say that even if I put the most ugliest of them instead of just the average, I think it became the trend on the internet black women who are racist and hate white men think Asian men will like them but they also do not like black women and they dislike black women even more than white men. It's so weird, I've never seen anyone be attracted to Asian men in real life and all the black women who are always commenting against white men, they say like Asian but Asian men looks worse and are more racist. Weird. Asian men would have at least on the internet a sea of racist black women who hate white men, or it's just coincidence that all black women who like Asian men on the internet are racist, passive agressive, against white men when compared to non-racist normal black women. I think it's maybe a fantasy in the head of some black women because all the black women who say that like Asian men are the ones who always make bad comments and attack white men, are in racist groups

I don't hate white men and I don't find average guys attractive period. But if a guy was jacked and had a good personality then it's a maybe. You need to chill 👀

• 😂😂😂

• Some of them.

• generally I would say no but I met this Japanese guy and his personality is so adorable I secretly might want to date him Lool

• Nope.

• They are nice but not my type tbh