If you were just informed on TV, phone, radio, of a disaster in which you were forced to leave your house, what would you take with you?

You may or may not have a car, you may only be on feet. What are things you would take? Where would you go? Would you grab a friend, a family member?

Most Helpful Guy

• All the food and water I can carry, my firearms and all the ammo I can lug, my knife, jacket, and my roommates if they want to come.

Great going and never mind the room mates. Every man for himself now.

Get all of the help you can, sure!!

Level6 is coming. Just continue to use your good head.

Most Helpful Girl

• I live alone with no pets, so I'll try to grab the essentials. A bag with some clothes, thermal blanket, first aid kit, compass, Swiss Army knife, towel, comb, solar charged flashlight, AM/FM hand radio, rain poncho, and some water. I keep some in my car already but I can take it out if I need to go on foot. I'd like to bring my favorite book with me just in case I find safety and get bored.

U sound like a a Prep Preparer. More people should be like this.

Things rise and fall throughout history and bounce back eventually. But still, being prepared at any given time couldn't hurt!

haha Me too. But we are all hanging on like shoe strings regardless.

What Guys Said 11

• I would sleep. Catch up on shows. Sleep some more. Appreciate the sunset. Watch the mushroom clouds in the distance. See if I had any new powers. Curse North Korea into oblivion.

You snoze you lose though. haha

Road Rage is part of escaping if you have a car. You would need to get used to it.

Your mushroom clouds may come sooner than you think. Everyone laughed about isis being here.

• My laptop, iPad, phone, Wii U, video games, and a pack of condoms in case I need to repopulate Earth.

Just the essentials.

by the way I don't live with family, friends, or pets.

@silentknight @ asker lol its a joke from Friends.

https://youtu.be/PTBRMFCs65s

haha Matthew Perry always can take my mind of of anything. What a friend.

• my family (wife and daughter) would be the first things i'd take

Help them both to Put food and water in some sack so you can have something to eat.

sure. food would be second on the list. then some clothes.

haha Good, winter is coming.

• Since you said I may have a car... I would take my car, some guns, animals (depending on the reason), my "go bag", dog food, cat food, me food, batteries, water, non-perishables,: suitcase with clothes, jacket, vodka, blanket, soap, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste... Blah blah blah. Lots of stuff.

Blah, Blah, Blah just may save your life, and it looks like it has. Great!!

• Laptop, food, water, tv, generator, gas, fishing equipment, phone, all my guns, lube for just in case 😉

Bible closer, and great answers.

• I keep a "go pack/grab bag" with basic essentials. Obviously I would grab the animals (4 dogs, 2 lizards, a turtle and soon a scorpion) plus what valuables I could carry, antiques, electronics, etc.

• Important documents (passport, medical stuff). First aid kit, water, a change of clothes, flashlight, batteries. I already have an emergency bag 😁 Oh and one of those back up chargers

Bring some food in case you are hungry.

Yeah but it depends there are some people that buy a lot of dehydrated food or something and can run pricey in my opinion

Well, the way I look at it, you can't put a price tag on surviving. And it will keep you from hunting fur and fish for awhile.

• my bag of 30 box of cookies

Why did I know that a cat would never leaves home without these? haha

twinkies maybe

Yes, indeed.

• My family, my mobile, my headphone, my charger.

• I would take water and some fruit.

Maybe more food, fruit goes quick.

I don't eat animals, and even if I did I think it won't be that easy to hunt them.

In most parts of the globe animals are small or scarce, not the kind of food you can depend on. People only eat them frequently because there are farms.

Especially Now in Venezuela, where they are eating zoo animals. I agree I am Not into even hunting a deer, but when you are starving, it gets to the point, where people will eat people. xx

• A duffle bag with shirts, jeans, boxers. Phone, laptop and wallet and important documents.
    I'd be with family so I'll take my cats too.

Pink Lady

haha Pink doesn't stink, neither does this cat.

ohhhhh I know ;)

haha Didn't see you in That comment box though.

What Girls Said 1

• Important documents, probably some thick clothes, my wallet, and just stuffs that I would really need.

I would leave behind things like furniture, frames, books, e tc

Bring some food and water though in whatever bag you put those thick clothes in.

Funny how you had to mention that you'll leave your furnitures behind :p
      I'm just saying 😇

@silentknight we can't take this on our backs, too bad.