What does it mean if I still care about what my ex thinks of me?

I'm in another relationship now but is it wrong that I still want my ex to think I'm a good person.

Most Helpful Guy

• I still care about my first three exes though im married now and so are they. Back when I was 17 during the summer holidays for a month I managed to convince my hot 15 year old cousin and her friends to have a foursome with me, now that was an amazing. We met up three or four times a week for sex sometimes all together sometimes with someone missing or just individually, I know they met up for sex when I couldn't make it. When the summer ended I went on to college and the last time we met up was at Thanksgiving for sex the three girls having gotten very good at pleasuring themselves and each other. After Thanksgiving the girls got caught having sex together at a sleep over by my cousins parents and my cousin was sent away to a strict Christian straight camp and of the other girls one got beaten so bad by her father that she ended up in hospital and the other was sent to live with an aunt so as not to shame their family ehrn she gave birth to my son which was adopted by the aunt.
    I miss those innocent days, what I shared with those three girls wasn't just amazing sex but a very intense emotional connection and though we three were young and immature it was love though conservatives and liberals alike would both damme and dismiss what we shared as illegitimate.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's because you care about what anyone thinks about you. Your be is included in the everybody.

What Guys Said 2

• The only person that you should care about what they think is yourself, if you feel good about yourself and what you're doing then it doesn't matter what people think of you because at the end of the day some people will like you for you and some will not, you're in control of your own internal world so don't let other people take control of the driver seat.

• Totally wrong. You are thinking about ancient history, when you should think of your current relationship.

What Girls Said 5

• Well if you care that much clearly your not over them..

• Sounds like you still aren't over your ex. Takes some time

• yep, you need to move on

• It means you're not over it... any chance of reconciling it?

• Yeah It is bad! It means you are not over him and this relationship is just a rebound