Game: Are you the best saleswoman or salesman?

Pick your favourite food, activity, destination, literally whatever you like like and describe it to me in the best way you can to make me want to try or experience it for myself. Are you a good saleswoman or salesman

Most Helpful Guy

• The new Iphone 6s can do everything your current phone can do at quadruple the price. With the unintentionally flexible frame, you're free to wear whatever you like- the phone bends at your will. With the lifetime protection guarantee, you can always feel reassured- even if the phone takes a dive- because you can go to the store and get another one, at a loss of just 12 dollars. The glossy finish is sure to test the limits and capabilities of gorilla glass. And with a 12 megapixel camera, you'll be able to take mediocre photos for the photos app that isn't as good as google's until it gives up completely. If rollercoaster simulators are your thing, feel free to download imageshift which recreates the motion sickness feeling down to a single bubble of acid in your stomach. Speaking of that bubble- feel free to live in it, because with an unnecessarily large library of useless touch features, you won't be socializing any time soon, which is just as well- have you tried the app for socializing?

Selling you android phone

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0