Is it wrong to not want to be with a guy because he isn't "manly enough"?

By that I mean, he doesn't seem like someone who knows how to take charge. He seems like someone who agrees with you for the sake of agreeing rather than having his own opinion.

0|0
2|12

Most Helpful Guy

• oh this can change later on. people try to be more agreeable to get with somebody but they only show their true face later on. that´s why you shold wait quite some time till you get married.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• This is why I stopped dating guys that said they were feminists lol. I kind of liked this one boy because I thought it was cute how nervous and shy he was (also smart and funny), and it did feel nice to be the one wearing the pants in the relationship for a while. But guys like that can never fully satisfy you. I think I enjoyed it because I liked being the one who made him confident, but he was never confident WITH ME.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• This has absolutely nothing to do with being manly or unmanly. There are also girls like that and I find it just as unattractive when a girl doesn't stand up for what she thinks.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it makes sense to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. That makes sense to me. Many girls want a manly man. I had a girl tell me once she can't date a guy who takes longer than her to get ready lol

0|0
    0|0
  • That's your taste.

0|0
    0|0
  • thats a pleaser. #NEXT

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a trait, ok to have preferences

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing wrong with that. Too many men nowadays act faggy, I don't blame you for shunning them.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, it's not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chad Thundercock approves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is he really like that or are you guessing?

0|0
    0|0
  • Very rarely is advantageous to speak your mind. The dude is probably just smart.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• No it's not wrong at all.

0|0
    0|0