Is it wrong to not want to be with a guy because he isn't "manly enough"?

By that I mean, he doesn't seem like someone who knows how to take charge. He seems like someone who agrees with you for the sake of agreeing rather than having his own opinion.

Most Helpful Guy

• oh this can change later on. people try to be more agreeable to get with somebody but they only show their true face later on. that´s why you shold wait quite some time till you get married.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is why I stopped dating guys that said they were feminists lol. I kind of liked this one boy because I thought it was cute how nervous and shy he was (also smart and funny), and it did feel nice to be the one wearing the pants in the relationship for a while. But guys like that can never fully satisfy you. I think I enjoyed it because I liked being the one who made him confident, but he was never confident WITH ME.

What Guys Said 11

• This has absolutely nothing to do with being manly or unmanly. There are also girls like that and I find it just as unattractive when a girl doesn't stand up for what she thinks.

• No, it makes sense to me.

• Nope. That makes sense to me. Many girls want a manly man. I had a girl tell me once she can't date a guy who takes longer than her to get ready lol

• That's your taste.

• thats a pleaser. #NEXT

• It's a trait, ok to have preferences

• Nothing wrong with that. Too many men nowadays act faggy, I don't blame you for shunning them.

• no, it's not.

• Chad Thundercock approves.

• Is he really like that or are you guessing?

• Very rarely is advantageous to speak your mind. The dude is probably just smart.

What Girls Said 1

• No it's not wrong at all.