At what age would you prefer to die?

I'd pick either mid- seventies or early 80s.

Most Helpful Guy

• Soon as my body starts giving up on me lmao.

What Guys Said 14

• Ideally NEVER, If it ever became possible then I'd rather be upgraded, evolved, modified and transformed or transcended to become BEYOND human. Assuming the whole damn procedure and process of does not result in excruciating pain and suffering or cost me my sanity, or so I hope.

anilkseth.files.wordpress.com/.../terminator.png

singularity.com/images/home/gates_quote_03.gif

2.bp.blogspot.com/.../Human-Evolution.jpg

Or if nanotechnology developments eventually lead to the developments of nano-machines or nanites similar to those seen in the last Terminator movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2amkKOgcNU

If not, then I want to make it to my mid 90s, or by roughly 100.

I know we never exactly know for certain and we can't exactly pick and choose when we die, as when it's our time to go and leave this world then it's just that, our time is up.

Do you think it's possible to live a long time... becuase I want to live for 300 years lol. Although in reality I'll pass for 110

@Mrwoo99 It would still take time for them to completely get it to work right. It's just slowing down aging, not permanently allow us to never age or die from aging. I have to look it up as I remember reading about that it is being researched but nothing really substantial or conclusive any time soon yet. And even if it was available to the public it would probably be very very expensive.

But I would think that is the only most realistic scenario out of everything else, or every other scenario.

so if we was able to slow down ageing would it be possible to live to 2oo years?

• Don't know. But here's something funny in the meantime...
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jFB2QDNswmE

And I actually do have an Uncle Carl, which makes it even funnier.

He's still very much alive and with us though...

• In my 70's will be fine with me. Don't wanna suffer later. Just live a full and happy life now and die young.

• NEVER I'd rather watch it all and be there when it all goes down and be there when we move to other worlds and be there when the human race becomes something more than flesh and bones and be there for people giving them lessons from our times.

• At birth.

Why?

@Mrwoo99
      I did not ask to be born and I have not enjoyed my life.
      I would have preferred that it had not happened.

Well I'm not having a blast either and even if my life was utterly miserable I don't think I could switch my self off like that or have the bottle to do my self in. Although I do sometimes feel like I wish I wasn't born in to this life.

Maybe you feel the same way, you feel like dying inside but deep down you do want to live. May I ask why you didn't have a happy life?

• 110 if am going to be realistic... as long as possible really. Nobody wants to die.

• 69 will be great i like
    69 and 96 :p

• 202 years, 1 month, 2 days, 23 hours, 21 minutes, and 54 seconds old.

• whenever life gets shitty
    est. now

• I'd choose 105.

• Like... right now? 😷

• I choose immortality. 😌

• I have no time for death until the day I play with it like a piece of silly putty and extract the physical forces that drive it and consume it. But that could be 100,000 years from now. A lot sooner than that is when I celebrate my 3,500th birthday I plan to jump into the center of the sun and initiate technological interface with its physical properties and create a vessel the size of Texas and move out into the universe.

• ummm how about like right now!

What Girls Said 14

• I think that really depends on the world. I wouldn't want to stay around long if people are at the evilest peak that mankind has ever known. I'd like to shoot for 100.

• At whatever point I can't take care of myself anymore and can't have any independence (and am a burden to my family). I don't know what age that is. It is heartbreaking to see a person who was once so vibrant be bound to a wheelchair, can't walk, can't think, etc. I'd rather be gone before I have to live in a nursing home.

• 120 like my great grandfather.

• Live fast and die young.

And leave a good looking corpse

Nobody wants them... not even as mates lol unfortunately am stuck with one as a mate, my god he is so pathetic around women

@Mrwoo99 that's a shame :(

• I know I would like to die old, so I'd say either in mid 80's or early 90's.

• Either now or when I'm 100. I either don't want to live my life or live it to the fullest

• I have no idea honestly

• 70-80 max.

• Fucking now.

• I'm already dead on the inside

• 90 or later

• Mid 90's

• I wish I lived in the 90s or the future about the 2040 as my prime age. I wonder if humans can fly yet HAHAH

• Um I don't want to jinx it but on the rate I'm going it's not going to be old enough lol