What is the naughtiest moment in your school days that you can remember?

Most Helpful Girl

• I got in trouble for walking around outside the locker room without a shirt on once.

strange

Oh, yeah. I can't really remember but unsure it wasn't the first time. It was really hot in our weight room and the hallway had a big door in it, so we'd sit out there half dressed after working out. I'm sure half just to show off... It's kind of obnoxious, really, looking back on it.

i wouldn't of thought so.

maybe i'm just more relaxed about stuff like that

What Girls Said 11

• Ditching math class by hiding in the locker room with 2 of my friends. I hated my Math teacher. Didn't get caught, and went back to the 2 hour of class with no problem (^_^)

• 1. broke into our school swimming pool area at the midnight, and have a birthday party there.
    2. got busted by security guards, some of us manage to runaway, i was caught by the way, but the funny thing was, he asked for our student ID to report it to the principal, but we gave our fake/made up ID to him... turned out the random ID numbers were really exist, and they were male students ID. so, that's mean, we're free again without any trouble bout that LOLZ!

I miss those days...

• I had a physics teacher flirt with me, but that was really more inappropriate than naughty..

how did you feel at the time?

I can imagine must of been.
      Did you tell anyone?

My friend but she was like "he was probably just extra nice because you're the best student" RIGHT

• Junior high, 7th grade
    Listening to my reading teacher give a long speech about how the boys should stop drawing boobs, butts, and dicks on the school books. 😂
    Literally her speech took up the whole period. 😂
    We practical didn't have to do anything in her class that day. 😂

• Bj in the library. 😜

• cut school and went shopping a lot

• I failed a test

• Getting all touchy feely with my boyfriend at the time... in the classroom. Good days.

• Painted a teachers car. Put stink bombs in the teachers staff room then resprayed with fart spray later on.

• Deciding to sit way in the back in class while everyone else is in the front so I can give my boyfriend a handjob. Good times, goooood timesss.

• During my senior year of high school i was dating a teacher at my school. He wasn't one of my teachers but some would still consider it "naughty"...

What Guys Said 5

• Fuck, I dunno... No homework?

• 5th grade two girls wanted me to show them my cock and I said I would if they showed me their tits... I felt stupid afterwards when I realized I could have seen their vaginas instead

yeah man, learn from your mistakes.

HAHAHAHA 😂
      Oh, I am dying of laughter... lol 😂

It was about a 2 second flash, I should have asked if they wanted to touch it... again, learning from my mistake

• Having sex at school over a hundred times

• In fourth grade I cute up a hot dog and pretended for it to be my dick and told everyone to suck it. I got expelled or something

• A girl blackmailed me that she will break my phone if I don't go out on a date with her. For real 😖