Why gamers like instrumental music mostly?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't just like instrumental music, I tend to prefer metal or rock over instrumental.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lyrics or Words take attention away from the game. Distracting. It's harder to focus on whatever you're trying to achieve in the game. But instrumental music just plays in the background without taking any attention away. It keeps you in the mood without distracting you.

What Girls Said 3

• Cuz they never leave the basement and the sound of another voice makes them go crazy.

• I love instrumental music because sometimes when there are vocals, it could be distracting or they're just terrible.

• coz thats the only music they listen to in their sad little lives that they have.

What Guys Said 11

• Cos when I'm Captain J├Ągermeister of the LUFTRAUSERS , the solid THUMP of my superior german 30mm cannons and B-17s exploding with 10,000kg of ordinance onboard is all the chorus that I need.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThB9cn70ABM

• I prefer EDM and Rap.
    I love instrumentals and Soundtracks though.

• Because games mainly have instrumental music

• Game music is supposed to be in the background, but a human voice takes attention away from the game itself. Also dialog in the game at the same time as music voices makes the dialog hard to understand.

• cos in my opinion they concentrate all they got in the game, so they need backgroud music. a little bit sad, if you think about it

• it's want the games have playing in the background.

• i like edm doe
    ;w;

• if it's not grime or modern day shit, i'll dig it

• I like metal and rap

• eh? cos music has to have lyrics.

• because they're gay-mers.