Has anyone ever subtly called you ugly on here?

A few people have said that to me, which is why I choose to not show my face for a little while. I consider myself handsome.

1|0
13|11

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• I've been called ugly and variations of ugly sooooo many times on GaG XD

It doesn't bother me though. I know I'm pretty. Beautiful even. A few angry people aren't going to change that :)

0|1
    0|1
  • People are sad on here. They will call you ugly no matter what. I haven't directly been called ugly but people bring your apperance into everything, even if it's not got anything to do with the topi. Just ignore them

1|3
    0|0
  • Hmmm, I don't think so. Some people just say those things to troll, to "win" an argument, or just be a straight-up jerk. Pay them no mind.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol subtly? They've flat out called me that and more.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's hard to tell, I know I'm not stunning like most the girls on here but i don't put much effort into looking that way.

0|1
    0|0
  • People are haters and everyone haves their on taste

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea one user asked if my profile pic was a guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • Actually yeah @YourFutureEx
    He so called me an ugly bitch 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really agree with people that don't think I'm pretty lmao

0|1
    0|0
    • 3mo

Why would anyone not think you're pretty? They must be jealous of you.

• Most people here don't know what I look like, so no.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's possible. I don't remember.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's gag. Just ignore them. They probably are ugly themselves, with many of em who don't show a pix neither.

1|2
    0|0
    • 3mo

It was funny when one of the girls called me ugly, if only she would look in the mirror.

• Show All
    • 3mo

I agree, she even admitted she is rude.

• 3mo

Bingo then. They know it.

What Guys Said 10

• Actually, I don't think people have called me straight out "ugly" on here, now that I think about it. Or at least not straight to my face or that I recall.

I remember one time though way awhile back I made some ugly and proud comment about my looks mostly jokingly, but then a bunch of people upvoted it with like a "well said" kind of comment or another... As if to all agree with it. I guess that's kind of subtlly calling me ugly? haha

If not, well, that's the closest I got I guess. To be honest, I haven't gotten into much "internet fighting" (excluding reasonably logical discussions) on here.

But yeah, there are jerks on here who would randomly insult looks to try and belittle people. It's best to just brush it off and ignore them. Don't let it hit self esteem because there are people on GAG and internet who would say "you're ugly" no matter their thoughts on the person to purposefully make em feel like crap. It renders their opinion invalid.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some guy once asked a rate me question where he put my picture without asking for my permission. I don't exactly recall the answers, but I got a 6/10, 7/10 and then the rest were either meh or ugly. So I guess when people say their honest opinions about my looks, I'm either meh or ugly... so... yeah...

0|1
    0|0
  • I've only shared my picture with one person and she said I was handsome. So, statistically, everyone who's seen my picture things I'm handsome!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I am sure they have but I don't really think about my looks

0|1
    0|0
  • When I showed my picture anonymously a few chicks said damn hot... But generally when a girl is wrong on here they will say anything except sorry.

0|1
    0|0
  • oh yeah, people say the darnedest things when posting anonymous.

0|1
    0|0
  • Doesn't bother me

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Not subtly.

Explicitly.

1|1
    0|0
  • No, because I refuse to show my face on the Internet.

0|1
    0|0
  • Prolly

0|0
    0|0