Which gender is more narcissistic?

• MaleWhich gender is more narcissistic?
    60% (15)31% (11)43% (26)Vote
  • FemaleWhich gender is more narcissistic?
    40% (10)69% (25)57% (35)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|16

Most Helpful Girl

• females lol females are more cruel and judgmental whereas guys just worry about themselves

0|3
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A rather comical question. For all that answered the male of the species, is simply fooling themselves. Our entire culture is built around female narcissism. Girls are told from day one how special they are, how much more important and valuable they are compared to any boy, and boys are told the same thing. This isn't even debatable.

You've never heard of daddy's little princess? I have two of them!

0|4
    0|0
    • 3mo

True that, that's why women focus on plastic surgeries , skin care, and make ups than most gay men.

What Girls Said 3

• Women care more about status, money, etc., but we usually use men as our status symbol. So we may be more superficial in that sense, but l don't think we're more narcissistic.

0|0
    0|4
    • 3mo

Men are more interested in looks, and sex. We use a good looking woman as our status symbol.
      Hmmm... it goes both ways I guess. But seriously, women are way more focused on themselves than any guy could ever be. It's called solipsism.

• both. Just in different ways

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't know much about lions..

1|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 15

• Males tend to be extroverted narcissists (loud and bragging), females tend to be introverted narcissists (silent and judging). Most of any group of people aren't narcissists, but if a guy is going to be narcissistic or a girl is going to be narcissistic it will most likely be those types of narcissism respectively.

1|1
    0|1
  • I am triggered that you didn't mention ALL the genders.
    http://i.imgur.com/WxebcnZ.jpg
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...-Mangusta_btgsanmarco.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • I think any straight white male is born a narcissist.

0|0
    0|1
    • 3mo

Opinion owner. Da Haoles eh !!

• Show All
    • 3mo

Opinion owner. Hahaha been thea befoa , da f

• 3mo

Ada always come at da boy eh? Nah.. Old school way eh !! Scrap to come close yea!! Many times myself too brah.. Now all close eh !!

• I really hate generalizing. These questions are very hard to answer and subjective. And so many exceptions. I'd say women though. So many women out there with princess syndrome, have highly superficial standards, act entitled, think they are always right about everything all of the time, only after equality when it benefits them, it's very annoying. I know all women aren't like this but it just seems like as a whole women tend to be a bit more narcissistic than men and guys are a bit more down to earth and spend more of their time focusing on interests than themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men are more in your face with their narcissism.

2|0
    0|2
  • I feel like this doesn't have much to do with gender, the world is just full of narcissists, male and female.

0|0
    0|0
  • females. who ever said that girls aren't visual creatures is a fucking liar. (IE. what about the fucking selfies "rate me" hysteria and the like? shush!)

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely women.
    If I had a penny for every time a woman thought she was more important than she actually was I'd be rich.

0|0
    0|0
  • females are

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol at the poll

0|0
    0|0
  • Chicks are the ones fishing for compliments on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask David Attenborough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't have gender

0|0
    0|0
  • sorry females but you take the cake on this one

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0