What does BEING-IN-LOVE mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• I want to make him happy and raise him up, beyond what I want for myself. I always want to be with him and he never makes me feel drained. I prioritize him above everything in my life because I know as long as I know he's okay I will be too

Most Helpful Guy

• It's hard to explain fully in so little words, but the basics is that being around the person makes you extremely happy. You want to do things with them and for them. You want to experience life with them and share memories 😋 Basically it is just wanting that person by your side and you work together as a team to push each other to accomplish goals and be better people ❤️

What Girls Said 3

• Boy, who knows. Love is complicated and painful. It messes up our minds and individualism. It's best to be casual about relationships and just enjoy life.

• Living with cockroaches

• It means he makes me food and rubs my back and does whatever else I tell him to do. It means I am the boss of him and we both know it.. ☺️😋

What Guys Said 3